Profile for X-Rach-X > Reviews

Content by X-Rach-X

X-Rach-X

Smile Face Wink Car Wing Door Mirror Funny Stickers Decal Novelty Gift Birthday Xmas New 2013 For Any Car BMW VW Golf Ford Polo Etc... - Happy Bargains Ltd -White
Offered by Easy Time Uk

2.0 out of 5 stars False advertising., 24 July 2014
Description says it comes with instructions, but there was none included. I had to peel the stickers from the backing sheet and place them on individually. However they do look good and they do turn a few heads on my way to work!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 14 Jun 2013
great little battery for my camcorder!! does exactly what it said on the tin. i cant really say much more than that!

The Complete Hazard Perception Test (PC)
The Complete Hazard Perception Test (PC)
Offered by SR ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 14 Jun 2013
great practise dvd. helped to me pass!! :-) i would recommend this to friends and family! it has all the official clips and tell you where you are going wrong!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2014 9:37 AM GMT

Purple Deluxe Hybrid Premium Rugged Hard Soft Case Skin Cover for Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation 5G 5
Offered by YoCosmo Gadgets Zone--from HongKong

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 14 Jun 2013
i had one of these cases for my iPod touch 4th gen and it protected it from bumps and dropping it. I then got the new iPod 5th gen and had to get another one! i have recommended this to other people and they all love it!

Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, i9220, LTE i717 (3.7 V, 2600 mAh) by Sim2
Offered by UK Battery

3.0 out of 5 stars not good and not bad, 14 Jun 2013
I bought this as a replacement for my phone, as my other battery wasn't charging. This one had the same effect, so I got a new charger, and this fixed the problem. I now keep this one charged up in my bag in case of an emergency.

Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Rotating Stand Case Pink for ipad 2 3 4 (Green)
Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Rotating Stand Case Pink for ipad 2 3 4 (Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 14 Jun 2013
This is the best iPad case i have bought! I am only giving it 4 stars becasue on the number 3 key, the icon above it is the 'hashtag' but when I try and use the hashtag, i get the '£' symbol. At first i thaught the stickers had been put on the wrong keys, but on inspection, there wasn't another key with the '£' on it. This product was clearly not tested before it as sent out, as this error would have been spotted, and fixed.

Other than that, fantastic product! I would recomend this prodcut!!!!

Tunewear Tunefolio Versatile Notebook-Style iPad Case with Adjustable Screen Feature for Comfortable Viewing and Typing - Orange

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it said on the box, 1 Jun 2012
I got this iPad2 case as a present and it said on the box that it contained the case/strap, cleaning cloth, squeegee, and screen protector and when I opened the box it only contained the case and the strap! I don't know what a 'squeegee' is so I wasn't that bothered about that, but I wanted the screen protector and cleaning cloth, and because they wern't included, I had to buy them at a later date. I was not impressed at this as Amazon is usually good/honest about their products!