Profile for The Old Grey Witch's Test > Reviews

Content by The Old Grey W...

The Old Grey Witch's Test
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bourjois Little Round Pot Nude Edition Eyeshadow, Utaupique 06
Bourjois Little Round Pot Nude Edition Eyeshadow, Utaupique 06

5.0 out of 5 stars Seductive..., 23 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
How lovely to see these little round pots with their smart metal stoppers again. They are such a delight to carry around. I was sent the taupique 6 shade which is a sensual, silky moleskin colour...just the thing for making mysterious seductive eyes. All the better for bewitching nights out!

USN Diet Whey Isolean Protein, Vanilla - 1 kg
USN Diet Whey Isolean Protein, Vanilla - 1 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal diet food., 20 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Good stuff this. I've been mixing mine each morning using my Easiyo containers which has worked a treat. The vanilla flavour is very pleasant and not too sweet. Indeed, there is no sign of carbohydrate in here which makes it an ideal meal supplement diet food. Just make sure you get your five a day in your other meals!

Salter Stainless Steel Pro Electronic Scale
Salter Stainless Steel Pro Electronic Scale
Offered by HoMedics Group

1.0 out of 5 stars Mine didn't work!, 20 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I thought this looked the cutest looking kitchen scale I'd ever seen, but, try as I might, I just could not get mine to work. It either showed 8888 or EE. I checked the instructions and neither of these appeared, so I've no idea what was wrong. A total failure. Be warned.

The Empathy Problem
The Empathy Problem
by Gavin Extence

5.0 out of 5 stars A Humdinger!, 17 July 2016
This review is from: The Empathy Problem (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When I agreed to review this I thought I was getting a "wild and witty" novel, some kind of satire. What this is, though, is far from that. It is a tender, but doomed, love story forged between a hard-nosed City hedge fund manager, and a talented young violinist. He is handsome, manipulative, impeccably dressed, and stinking rich. She is physically imperfect, struggling to survive, and honest. He comes across her busking outside St Paul's Cathedral at the time of the demonstrations against Capitalism. It is a month after he has been told he has a brain tumour that is playing havoc with his emotions. He is so overwhelmed by her music he weeps and follows her. During the next few weeks his perceptions of life change completely and he comes to understand that there are things that are more important than making money. It's a humdinger of a novel. Very easy to read on account of its short chapters. It took me some time to get into it, but once I had, I loved it.

HALTI All-in-One Lead, Large, Purple
HALTI All-in-One Lead, Large, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Look, no hands!, 13 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a really well-made, strong lead. You can very easily strap it around your waist whilst retaining full control of your dog via the short handle. The elasticated part absorbs any shocks due to your dog's movements. Good for runners and shoppers. Ideal for night flying on your broomstick!

Wellbeing Chicken Dental Health, 1.5 kg
Wellbeing Chicken Dental Health, 1.5 kg
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Healthy for dogs, but..., 13 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Great Amazon Vine Testing Beagle took to this immediately, absolutely wolfing a bowlful down in seconds. Not at all surprising considering the food is 40% chicken products, 48% fruit, veg, seeds, vitamins and minerals, and 12% pulses. It is hypoallergenic and grain free making it easy on the digestion. The natural vegetable fibres help clean the teeth, and antioxidants are provided by lucerne. There can be no doubt this is a very healthy food for dogs. I just have one concern, and that is there is no indication that the chicken meat came from a cruelty free source, hence I have given it four rather than five stars. It's something that I am particularly sensitive about (and so is TGAVTB!), but if it doesn't bother you, then go ahead and buy it...

Nine West Women's Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and Pink Alloy Bracelet NW/1812PKRG

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for the limp wristed?, 12 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I already have a Pilgrim watch which, on the surface is very much like this one. On the plus side, this one has clearly marked numerals which make it easier to read the time. On the negative, this watch barely goes round my wrist, and can only be adjusted to go smaller. My Pilgrim strap is an old fashioned buckle one which is far more adjustable; indeed, I use it on one of the middle range holes, so my wrist can't be that fat! Also this watch is a strange beige/blush colour whereas my Pilgrim is a nice dusty pink. I should add that the watch comes in a box and is wrapped around a cushion so it could be given as a gift. However, I will stick with my Pilgrim. Above all, it was far cheaper!

Salter Mechanical Kitchen Scale, White
Salter Mechanical Kitchen Scale, White
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Tops for Spells!, 8 July 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Whether weighing yourself or your ingredients for you naughty spells and potions, you can't beat Salter. This is a great set, very accurate, and with a nice retro look. Great value for money too.

Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick Number 35, Rebel Red
Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipstick Number 35, Rebel Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Sexy, Sexy, Sexy..., 30 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Wow. This is the one for me. Sexy, sexy, sexy! And, try as you might, you just can't wipe it off. The Resident Warlock hates it. But I can't wait to wear it on one of my wild nights out...

Sevenhills Wholefoods Hemp Protein Powder 300 g
Sevenhills Wholefoods Hemp Protein Powder 300 g
Offered by Sevenhills Wholefoods

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great marketing ploy?, 30 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Hemp is what my hens' bedding is made of, so I was most surprised to see it offered as a health food. Great marketing guys! Anyway, rest assured that the stuff in this thick paper bag is a fine brown powder rather than rough straw. It tastes of nothing whatsoever, so shouldn't damage the flavour of whatever you choose to put it in. But why bother? I suppose it's as good as anything else for those wanting to build muscle mass, especially vegetarians. At least it doesn't contain any carbohydrates like so many of the so called superfoods today. Anyway, if you want some, this is a good way to buy it: in a nice big recyclable resealable bag. I'm all for that!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20