Profile for John > Reviews

FLEA BOMB BOB MARTIN X 6 PACKS HOME FUMIGATION
FLEA BOMB BOB MARTIN X 6 PACKS HOME FUMIGATION
Offered by Mega_Jumblesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Help get rid of fleas, 10 July 2015
Ordered these because I read good review about them. I must say they really do work just follow the instructions and your house will be rid of these pesky fleas.

Mary Berry Cooks The Perfect
Mary Berry Cooks The Perfect
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars I had a look at it before I gave her it it looked very good., 8 May 2015
I got this book as a present for my daughter. I had a look at it before I gave her it it looked very good.

Logitech OEM S150 2.0 Speaker System - Black
Logitech OEM S150 2.0 Speaker System - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound speakers, 8 May 2015
Very good speakers I got them for my desktop. The sound is pretty good for the price. Has volume control as you would expect.

FIFA 13 (Nintendo Wii U)
FIFA 13 (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Golden Wheel

3.0 out of 5 stars She seems to like it., 8 May 2015
Unfortunately I can't give a review I bought this game for my daughter. She seems to like it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cubot S208 better than expected, 15 Oct. 2014
I wasn't too sure whether to go with this phone until I saw all the positive reviews here. I have been using it for about a month now and I must say I am very pleased with it. It does every thing I want it to do and more besides. The battery lasts me about 3 or 4 days but I am not on it all the time playing games or things like that. Who needs an iphone 6 if you are not bothered about status symbols and want a good phone for a good price I would definitely consider this one.

How to Bake
How to Bake
by Paul Hollywood

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn to bake, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: How to Bake (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my daughter's birthday. She has tried a few recipes from this book and they turned out very well. The cakes didn't last long they were soon eaten.

Voices: Simply The Best
Voices: Simply The Best

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Artists, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Voices: Simply The Best (Audio CD)
I bought this CD as a birthday present for my daughter. I have not heard it but she said it was very good.

Legends Gold Collection (Remastered)
Legends Gold Collection (Remastered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Everly Brothers are legend, 19 Mar. 2014
I mainly got this as I had some mp3 vouchers to use. I have always liked the Everly brothers but there are a lot of tracks on here I have not heard before.

Downton Abbey: The London Season (Christmas Special 2013) [DVD]
Downton Abbey: The London Season (Christmas Special 2013) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville

5.0 out of 5 stars Downton special, 19 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a present for my sister as she is a big Downton Abbey fan. She would recommend it to any avid fan.

Ringo
Ringo
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Good music, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Ringo (Audio CD)
I bought this to replace the same album I had on LP. Well recommended for any Beatles fan. Buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4