Profile for suarp > Reviews

Can't Get There Without You
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK
Price: 9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 Jun 2014
Break my Fall & Unbreakable are fantastic songs, worth buying album for just those 2 alone. Osmond fans will not be disappointed with this album!

The Windermere Witness: 1 (Lake District Mysteries)
The Windermere Witness: 1 (Lake District Mysteries)
Price: 4.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Not up to authors usual standard., 24 May 2014
I requested this & Ambleside Alibi as gifts for my birthday, so sorry that I did. I usually enjoy Rebecca Tope mysteries & have read everything up to this latest. I cannot connect with the lead character or any of the others in the book. Finding it a real struggle to read, keep expecting it to get better but judging by the other reviews that doesn't seem likely.

I would advise you to save your money & purchase something else. Very disappointed with this new series from a very good author who writes very good mysteries (usually)

Thomas & Friends The Big Book of Engines
Thomas & Friends The Big Book of Engines
by VARIOUS
Price: 6.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas mad, 17 Mar 2014
This is an excellent book for any young Thomas mad child. My 3 yr old grandson loves it. Lots of pictures & information about the engines this is more a reference book than a story book.

Crimson Blues
Crimson Blues
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Crimson Blues (Kindle Edition)
Got into this straight away. Thoroughly enjoyed it, even though i had sussed out the trouble makers from early on. Looking forward to reading more of Fene Low's books.

Death of a Second Wife (A Dotsy Lamb Travel Mystery Book 4)
Death of a Second Wife (A Dotsy Lamb Travel Mystery Book 4)
Price: 2.72

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 20 Aug 2013
Enjoyable read, not as good as her previous books in my opinion. I have read most of her books & this one I am sorry to say was the least convincing out of them. I sussed out the killer from when the bodies were discovered, although I did have another suspect in mind too.

The Woolly Murders (The Mike Malone Mysteries Book 1)
The Woolly Murders (The Mike Malone Mysteries Book 1)
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 17 Aug 2013
Didn't think I was going to enjoy this at first but glad I stuck with it. A good read after a wobbly start.

The Summons (Peter Diamond Mystery Book 3)
The Summons (Peter Diamond Mystery Book 3)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 31 July 2013
Love the Peter Diamond books & this was one of the best I have read. Diamond at his best. Can't wit to read more.

Quick Dinners
Quick Dinners
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Quick Dinners (Kindle Edition)
Lovely book, lots of recipes & more importantly lots of colour pictures. One of best kindle cookbooks I have purchased.

Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble (short story)
Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble (short story)
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too short!, 21 Jan 2013
As previously stated by reviewers this is far too short & too expensive for that reason. I was expecting a short story, but to the snow coming down outside thought I would download it for an afternoons read in front of the fire. My mug of hot chocolate lasted longer than this story.

I feel cheated like many others, this story in my opinion lacked substance. Ending seemed quite abrupt too.

Cake icing and decorating (St Michael cookery library)
Cake icing and decorating (St Michael cookery library)
by Pamela Dotter

2.0 out of 5 stars Condition, 7 Dec 2012
Worse condition than expected, wanted for a gift. Giving away my own personel copy instead. Need to describe condition more accurately. Book also didn't smell very good either.

Page: 1 | 2