Profile for tonym > Reviews

GARAGE DOOR REMOTE CONTROL KIT
GARAGE DOOR REMOTE CONTROL KIT
Offered by THE GARAGE DOOR GURU

5.0 out of 5 stars After sales care, 16 May 2014
The garage remote control kit worked fine since I installed it in December 2013 until recently when it developed a fault. I emailed the vendor explaining the issue and immediately received a replacement part without any issues or having to chase etc very good after sales service i can highly recommend.

SanDisk SDSDX-032G-X46 Extreme SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card up to 45 MB/s read - 32 GB
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and works, 5 Oct. 2013
Used this with a Canon IXUS 255 HS Digital Camera. My PC card reader wont read directly from this and when I researched this it appears that the following is true" If your computer's internal card reader works with 2GB (or lower) SD cards but fails to read a 4GB (or higher) SDHC card, then the computer's internal reader is not SDHC compliant." I was still able to transfer the photo's to my PC using the mini to USB cable supplied with the Camera and the faster read speed of the card meant that it was fast.

On the SDHC compliant part my Panasonic Television that I purchased about 5 years ago wont read SDHC cards either so something to be aware of.

Canon IXUS 255 HS Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, Wi-Fi, GPS, 10x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera for the price, 5 Oct. 2013
Auto focus works really well. I used this on a recent holiday and got some pretty decent photos from moving vehicles taken through the windows. For indoor low light it also worked pretty well and captured more of the atmosphere (As opposed to having to use the flash). The battery lasted for about 400ish photos before I felt the need to top it up. Only had the camera for a month now so not entirely sure about the WiFi side I downloaded the Ipad app which was easy to set up and appears to be mainly for the transfer of images. I attempted to use it briefly but the WiFI seems to be power hog on the battery so if you plan to use this feature then make sure you have the charger to hand. In summing up though I am really pleased with the quality of the photos and ease of use and for a compact point and shoot it does a pretty good job.

LG W2361V 23-inch Wide LCD TFT Monitor (2ms, 50000:1, Full HD, Gloss Black)
LG W2361V 23-inch Wide LCD TFT Monitor (2ms, 50000:1, Full HD, Gloss Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flatron W2361V 23-inch from LG, 25 Feb. 2011
I am using this with a Dell PC running Windows 7 64bit and my Graphics card is an NVIDIA GTS240. The Display worked out of the box and I have been using a couple of months with no issues so far. I have used with DAZ3D products such as Bryce7, Carrara Version8 and DAZ studio with no issues. I did have a small glitch with the bundled software, LG Forte Manager but that was easily fixed by upgrading to the latest version on the LG website.

I am using the DVI-D cable that came with the product to connect it as that gives a better picture quality than the VGA cable also supplied with the product.

GrandGadgets Premium HDMI to HDMI 5m 1080p 24K Gold Plated Cable
GrandGadgets Premium HDMI to HDMI 5m 1080p 24K Gold Plated Cable
Offered by GRAND GADGETS

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI 24K Gold Plated, 25 Feb. 2011
Product arrived on time and worked with no issues as a connection between my sons xbox360 and our Panasonic Television.