Profile for Anja > Reviews

New Heinemann Maths Year 5, Assessment Workbook
New Heinemann Maths Year 5, Assessment Workbook
Price: 23.75

4.0 out of 5 stars great workbook, but a pack of 8!, 26 Jun 2014
I had wondered why this is so expensive, but now I know. This is a pack of the same workbook. Not a problem if you want to buy it for your class, althoughi prefer to specify how many exactely I want. And may be I am blind, But I can't see anywhere that this is a pack! The workbook itself is great for practising and checking whether the students have understood.

Monopoly Electronic Banking
Monopoly Electronic Banking
Price: 19.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you want your children to learn whilst playing, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Monopoly Electronic Banking (Toy)
As a maths teacher I have to say that this is the worst thing they could have done to a game that is fun and practises mental maths at the same time. Please go the old fashioned way and buy a version with actual money. far more fun as well!

Mcdavid  Elastic Elbow Support - Black, Size Medium
Mcdavid Elastic Elbow Support - Black, Size Medium
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant- far less pain!, 1 Mar 2014
I'm only wearing this for when I go running or do other sports, that although not involving arms that much did cause my tennis elbow to get worse. It's great. I'm without pain most days now. Would certainly recommend it.

Mickey Mouse ME1391 Boy's T-Shirt Red/Nautical Blue 4 Years
Mickey Mouse ME1391 Boy's T-Shirt Red/Nautical Blue 4 Years
Price: 7.02

1.0 out of 5 stars far too small, 10 Feb 2014
the width is okay, but the length is never for a 4 year old. bought other tops at the same time, also size 4 years and they are far longer. also very cheap fabric. the shorts are thinner than some of the little one's PJ shorts. I guess we will just use the whole thing as PJs, certainly not for play outside.

Suvelle Women's Fashion Lightweight Spring Scarf
Suvelle Women's Fashion Lightweight Spring Scarf

3.0 out of 5 stars looks quite cheap, 10 Feb 2014
It's okay for the price I paid, but this was never the price they said it had been. I think this was a made up high price and then reduction to make people believe they are getting a bargain.

Cars ME2097 Boy's Pyjamas Optic White/Red Stripes/Marine 4 Years
Cars ME2097 Boy's Pyjamas Optic White/Red Stripes/Marine 4 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, 10 Feb 2014
the little man loves this. quality seems okay, but hasn't been in the wash that often yet. but so far so good

Reusable Instant Heat Hand Warmer for Cold Hands. Bunny Design
Reusable Instant Heat Hand Warmer for Cold Hands. Bunny Design
Offered by Home and Mores Store Ltd
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars cute, but just one!, 15 Dec 2013
On the photo it looks like one, but as they are constantly referring to "they" in the description, I thought there would be two. On the sticker at the pack of the package it actually says 2 as well. Don't know what wen't wrong there. supposed to be a Christmas present. Giving one seems really odd, no time to return it though either. So will go to the shops and buy something in addition. quite disappointed though.

Giant Gator Crocodile 80-Inch Inflatable Ride-On With Repair Patch & Handle
Giant Gator Crocodile 80-Inch Inflatable Ride-On With Repair Patch & Handle
Offered by K Direct
Price: 11.37

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 29 Aug 2013
we took this with us on holiday and it was a great hit. it is huge though and standing in the lift with it it touched the ceiling. we had a pump to blow it up and I was glad we did, I guess it takes good lungs otherwise.
It is difficult to get on when in deep water, but if you take your time you can get on it at the edge of the pool. My son is 3 and he absolutely loved it: either being pushed, pushing me or getting my husband to push us both. It did take me and my son easily, but husband was a bit too tall and heavy and he sunk when sitting on it, but he was lying on it and floating.

Comfort Quest Flocked Contoured Airbed - Children'S, Off-White
Comfort Quest Flocked Contoured Airbed - Children'S, Off-White
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars slept like a log, 29 Aug 2013
we took the bed away with us on holiday and my son absolutely loved it. he slept like a log and I have to say when lying next to him in the evening for storytime I could have stayed there myself. very comfy, no noise when he twisted and turned in his sleep ( he actually twisted far less than in his normal bed, I guess because he sunk in a bit).

Bestway Air Hammer Inflation Pump 14 inches
Bestway Air Hammer Inflation Pump 14 inches
Offered by UHD WHOLESALE
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars small, light, does the job!, 29 Aug 2013
we took it on holiday to blow up an airbed and inflatable watertoys and it was great. didn't take much space up and saved us quite a lot of breath. yes, it is a bit noisy, but I didn't mind at all, and no one even turned around when we inflated huge crocodile next to pool.

Page: 1 | 2