Profile for C. Neville > Reviews

Content by C. Neville

C. Neville (Prague)

Sennheiser MM50iP Stereo Headset with integrated microphone - tailormade for the iPhone - Black
Offered by eoutlet-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok while they work, high failure rate., 11 Oct. 2009
I really liked my first pair of these, sound was great, then after about 9 months of use the left earbud stopped working. As the price had come down I bought a replacement pair from an Amazon merchant. I'm pretty sure they weren't fake/counterfeit as they came in the same Sennheiser blister packaging as the first pair, which had been bought direct from one of Sennheiser's official distributors. I'd tried emailing Sennheiser UK to find out what to do with the faulty pair but got no reply. I should have taken that as an omen of just how much they care about the quality of this product. My second pair, after a couple of months of normal use have now failed, in a different way. The microphone and the button on the mic no longer work, so the headset just works as headphones now. I won't be buying another pair after this experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2011 12:15 PM GMT

Samsung Camcorders Accessories - CC7M Case & IA-BP85ST Battery For MX20, MX25, F30, F33, F34 Camcorders

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for the battery but the case is great too, 2 July 2009
I took my camera up Mt Fuji in this case - it's well made and lightweight. I bought this product for the battery mainly - cheaper than the price for just the battery. If you've got one of the cameras this fits - battery works in the VP-MX20C (HD version) too - then order this product (presuming the price is still under £15).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2009 10:50 PM BST