Profile for Nice person > Reviews

Content by Nice person

Nice person

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
iGadgitz FLORAL COLLECTION: Blue & White Floral Pattern TPU Case Cover with Rubberised Finish for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV Mini I9190 I9195 Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Traditional pattern, 31 Mar 2014
Arrived quickly, this cover is right up my street, love the colour and pattern, it fits very well. I have dropped my phone a few times and it was well protected. Pleased !!!!!!!

Zehui Stylish Pearl Sideway Silver Crystal Cross Beaded Elasticity Bracelet White

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 31 Mar 2014
Took a while to arrive, once it had, it is better quality than expected, I do like it, would wear it all the time, wish the cross was a bit smaller

White Premium Flip Wallet Pocket Case For Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9190 + Screen Protector + Polishing Cloth & Mini Touch Screen Stylus By Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover, 31 Mar 2014
Fits the phone really well, I am not use to the flip cover but this did the job it was suppose to do. The stylus was very useful but didn't have anywhere to put it

Shadow Baby
Shadow Baby
by Margaret Forster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Shadow Baby (Paperback)
It takes a while to get the gist of the story and once you have read a few chapters you kind of guess what is going to happen. This book is excellent, will definitely be recommending this book to my fellow book readers

Ladies Flat Winter Biker Style Low Heel Wide Calf High Leg Knee Boots Size with shoeFashionista Boutique bag
Offered by shoeFashionista

2.0 out of 5 stars Boot, 17 Feb 2014
Arrived quickly, but the boots looked cheap and it had the smell of cheapness, couldn't be bothered to send them back so gave them to charity. Wasted my money. Disappointing.

Oval Dressing Table or Bathroom Mirror with Black Flower design and Crystal Decoration - by Fancy Metal Goods Ltd
Offered by For Men's Grooming

3.0 out of 5 stars Much wanted, 17 Feb 2014
Was looking forward to this arriving, when it did was disappointed at the size, expected it to be a tad bigger. The pattern is great, love the design.

DELUXE 46" WIDE TACTICAL CAMO PADDED RIFLE GUN BAG CARRY SLIP/CASE AIR SHOOTING
DELUXE 46" WIDE TACTICAL CAMO PADDED RIFLE GUN BAG CARRY SLIP/CASE AIR SHOOTING
Offered by product mania

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 1 Feb 2014
Bought this for Xmas for my husband and he liked it he hasn't used it yet. Said the quality was very good. Will serve the purpose

Dangle music note charm 9mm fits classic nomination bracelet
Dangle music note charm 9mm fits classic nomination bracelet
Offered by essence charms

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 1 Feb 2014
This item arrived quickly and initially pleased with it. Had it fitted to my bracelet and was pleased with the look of it, but it was attached by a flimsy hook, and after having it for just 3weeks the note fell off.

The Power Trip - THE PREQUEL
The Power Trip - THE PREQUEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Feb 2014
I have to admit I have liked nearly all of Jackie Collins books and this one was no exception. Loved it! Great!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 4 Nov 2013
This purchase arrived quickly. Loved it as soon as I saw it. It was a bit smaller than I elected and wish it had a couple more pockets inside for my phone, etc. but none the less lovely little bag, did hold all my nick knacks, even a small umbrella.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6