Profile for Mr. Jason D. Ward > Reviews

Super Saviour CD
Super Saviour CD
Offered by re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Colin's best., 25 July 2015
This review is from: Super Saviour CD (Audio CD)
Great children's songs boppy stuff with a deep love of Jesus coming through. Lots of fun.

Bamboo Velvet Wood Wooden Hard Case Cover for iPhone 4 4S 4G
Bamboo Velvet Wood Wooden Hard Case Cover for iPhone 4 4S 4G
Offered by MK Malls

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but fragile. Can't recommend., 25 July 2015
Listen to the folks who say this is fragile. I know, wood dents, doesn't shatter, right? Bamboo, apparently, shatters. Really, really liked it, but it lasted 1 week.
Other negatives, if you have an ipod dock, it doesn't fit. It's too thick.
If you want headphones on, you have to remove it- it's too thick.
And it only lasted a couple of weeks,even after supergluing the shattered thin pieces back together.

hey ho.

Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack
Assorted Elastic Bungee Cord Set - 6 Pack
Offered by Price Slash UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini bungees which are good value, but i thought they'd be bigger., 6 July 2015
Great value for money, but surprisingly small. These are mini cords, the kind that might go round one of your luggage bags- not round your roof box or trailer load.
Comment Comment | Permalink

LynkTec Rechargeable Apex Stylus - Brushed Silver
LynkTec Rechargeable Apex Stylus - Brushed Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not the answer to your stylus hopes, the competition does it better. So disappointed., 16 April 2015
Wish I'd listened to the other reviewers, but I couldn't see how they could be so wrong when the you tube videos are so positive.

Yes, it feels more like a pen than any other stylus. But there ends the positives. It's no more accurate than a decent passive £10 stylus. I love the thin nib, and it does work as well as a fat nib. But that's a lot of money for a stylus who's only benefit is a thin nib- It doesn't turn out to be more accurate (actually slightly less- the diagonal wobble is incredible and weird).

I must also say, the construction is very poor. Putting in my USB charger popped the whole inner assembly out, and compared to the Pencil 53, boy was I disappointed with the internals. This is not nicely engineered. The glue holding it all in place was feeble, and putting it back in, it did not sit nicely- it wiggled inside the barrel. Pulled out to see what the problem was and *tinkle* out comes, in all it's component parts, the essential and aptly named micro switch, promptly lost in my fluffy carpet. I was being as careful as possible with the thing, but to no avail. First day I had it. Unrepairable. Were Lynktec interested in this feedback? They smiled politely and told me to buy another. I bought through a non-authorised retailer, so I have no warranty. Be warned.

Pencil 53 is better made, and although squidgy-tipped, works more accurately. For a pen-like feel, the Maglus passive pen is it's equal in most respects, and a fraction of the price.

So, so disappointed, and Lynktec had no interest in trying to keep me happy or offer a solution other than waste more of my money.

Drawing, The Complete Guide (Paint It)
Drawing, The Complete Guide (Paint It)
by Giovanni Civardi

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book on how to draw, but the intimate nature of the nudes meant we chose not to use it with our children., 7 Jan. 2015
Really great book showing you how to draw, but I wanted it for my child: scattered throughout are many very intimate nude drawings. For our situation, this wasn't appropriate. Couldn't even remove or censor, because the drawings are throughout the book.
You may feel differently about nude drawing; that is your choice.

Tingkam led strip kit 5M 5050 RGB color changing 150 LEDs Waterproof Flexible led Strip Light+44 key IR Remote +2A AC uk plug System for home kitchens decorative
Offered by Kingsdom

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, really does what the manufacturer claims it does., 7 Jan. 2015
Delighted with these. Great quality strip lighting, gives you any colour you want, very bright. Hard to go round corners, best used to follow very gentle contours. Easy to break the internal wires if being a bit too forceful. But I am well pleased.
The 3m double sided tape is enough to hold the strip to nice flat clean surfaces, but if pushing the led strip to go round corners it's not supposed to, or if trying to hold it upside down to slippy metal, I've had to use extra to hold it in place.

Crusader Knight Wooden Shield (Black - Large) - Kids Accessory
Crusader Knight Wooden Shield (Black - Large) - Kids Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
Really good, and tons of fun.

Chestnut Shepherd's Crook
Chestnut Shepherd's Crook

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tall walking crook, 7 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Chestnut Shepherd's Crook
Can't complain with quality and price here. Nice tall walking crook.

ESV Giant Print Bible (TruTone, Burgundy) (Esv Bibles)
ESV Giant Print Bible (TruTone, Burgundy) (Esv Bibles)
by Crossway Bibles
Edition: Imitation Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, quality bible., 7 Jan. 2015
Very happy with this giant print bible, about 12 or 14 point, very easy to read indeed. Not too heavy, about the same as the esv study bible.
We use this as our lectern bible, the quality is that good. Pages a little more frail than our old niv lectern bible, but is half the size.

Foam Sword - Gold on Silver - 78cm
Foam Sword - Gold on Silver - 78cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sword, very poor finish, 7 Jan. 2015
Great sword, very poor finish. Had to repaint myself, I genuinely don't know how they could slop the paint on so poorly. Used hammerite and copper paint that I had handy anyway, now my child has a very high quality latex foam sword.
So, 5 stars for a great latex sword at this price. 1 star for painting it like that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5