Profile for Tux > Reviews

Content by Tux

Tux

Page: 1 | 2
TeckNet® Universal 5V 3.6A Dual UK Wall Plug AC Power Adapter Charger for Apple iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Mobilbe Phone, MP3, PDA, Digital Camera and many other devices - White
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 29 July 2014
Great service. Item as described - charges iPhone and iPad. Recommended.

Shag Yourself Slim: The Most Enjoyable Way to Lose Weight
Shag Yourself Slim: The Most Enjoyable Way to Lose Weight
by Imah Goer

2.0 out of 5 stars Here are results of my field study..., 7 July 2014
I've put on a stone since I bought this. Maybe I should read it.
But seriously, this only works if you can shag whilst you are on a treadmill.
How did they know my name is Slim? How can you even shag yourself?
If this review gets past the censor then Amazon is a far better company than I first thought!

WINDSHIELD WONDER
WINDSHIELD WONDER
Offered by 5 STAR SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can't believe it's not butter..., 7 July 2014
This review is from: WINDSHIELD WONDER
I was a bit sceptical about this - bit of a whiff of Cillit Bang about the idea that wooly mit and a spray of tap water could shift all the gunk inside my car window.
But you could have knocked me down with the proverbial feather when it just....worked. Minimal effort and maximum results - perfect!

Gents Gold Plated Rotary Quartz/Battery Watch with Cream Coloured Dial on a Brown Leather Strap, with Day & Date. GS02324/32

2.0 out of 5 stars Time for a change..., 7 July 2014
I've had three of these over the years, and the quality has deteriorated each time. The problems seem to come at battery change time when the jeweller has at it with his little tools. The back cover doesn't seem to go back on easily\ properly and with my most recent purchase (the one I'm reviewing now), the crown\ adjuster type thingy wouldn't go fully in and screw shut after a battery change (I have used different jewellers). That makes the watch not suitable for water.
In the end, I've reluctantly had to stop buying Rotary watches and I've moved to a world time, perpetual calender, Eco-drive Citizen watch and I love it.
YMMV.

Autobiography
Autobiography

1.0 out of 5 stars If you are a diehard Morrissey fan - still don't buy this!, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Autobiography (Kindle Edition)
I bought this 'cos a colleague at work thought I should and heaven knows I'm miserable now. It seems Morrissey isn't that interesting and is a wee bit self obsessed. Whod've thunk it?
Just listen to some of his banging tunes instead.

TP-Link TL-WR702N Wireless N Nano Router/Range Extender/TV, Gaming, Set-top Adapter with USB Charger
Offered by UKStocked

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat iffy hotel wifi with this little gem, 7 July 2014
This is very much plug and play. Most hotels have iffy wifi but give you an Ethernet socket, so you're good to go.
Our holiday wifi sucked but we plugged this tiny gizmo in and off we went. We even took pity on the Swedish family next door and gave them access. Although this didn't result in the anticipated Scandinavian sauna party, they did seem quite grateful.
I've used it in a few hotels in Europe and the USA without any problem.

LG NB3530A 300W 2.1 Channel Wireless Speaker Bar with Bluetooth Connectivity
LG NB3530A 300W 2.1 Channel Wireless Speaker Bar with Bluetooth Connectivity
Offered by AllTheMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential if you have a newish LG TV, 7 July 2014
The bar is inconspicuous and the base unit, being wireless, can go anywhere in the room. If you have right LG telly, there are no wires to either unit, just power.
Even if you don't buy this one, some kind of sound bar is needed for the latest ultra slim tellies as the sound is a bit tinny otherwise. You really hear the difference when the sound bar comes. The bass is a little bit muddy, but perfectly acceptable for TV\ Bluray viewing.

2 X BLACK BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS FAUX LEATHER BARSTOOLS KITCHEN STOOL NEW CHAIRS
2 X BLACK BREAKFAST BAR STOOLS FAUX LEATHER BARSTOOLS KITCHEN STOOL NEW CHAIRS
Offered by SmartcablesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars A far better stool than I first thought..., 7 July 2014
I was a bit concerned about what the quality of these would be like as they aren't exactly expensive. However, it turns they are actually very good.

Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Black)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

CTEK MXS 5.0T Battery Charger with Automatic Temperature Compensation
CTEK MXS 5.0T Battery Charger with Automatic Temperature Compensation

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
This is pretty much the industry standard and is compatible with AGP batteries.

Page: 1 | 2