Profile for lesley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Large 24" x 35" Thick Soft Fleece Cushion Pet Mattress Bed for Dog/Cat
Large 24" x 35" Thick Soft Fleece Cushion Pet Mattress Bed for Dog/Cat

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Nov 2014
plenty big enough for our small to medium size dogs

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1
by Graeme Simsion

5.0 out of 5 stars romantic and interesting and funny, 3 May 2014
You will like this book if you like romance and are interested in mild autism. It is funny as well as interesting reading how Don sees the world and the things he gets up to. He is a university professor but can't find love due to his social difficulties, until he does!

Breaking Point (Joe Pickett)
Breaking Point (Joe Pickett)
by C.J. Box

4.0 out of 5 stars very suitable for reading a bit every day, 20 Nov 2013
This is the first book that I've read of C.J.Box. I could really see it as a film. For me it was all very interesting, well written and well described. I really love the outdoors and love reading westerns because I love the descriptions of the wild. There are not enough good western stories so C.J.Box's modern story is great for me. Just to let you know that there is no romance in this story, which is probably why I could put it down and pick it up later. But I was eager to get back to it again to find out what happens next and I'm going to read other books of his now.

Frozen Music
Frozen Music
by Marika Cobbold

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT like pride and prejudice, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Frozen Music (Paperback)
On the front of the copy that I read, it said that it was like a swedish pride and prejudice, but that is completely wrong. It is different type of romance which is always a good thing. It seemed to me to be about Aspergers Syndrome. The way both the main characters are described indicates this. For example, They like lists and keeping everything in it's place. They are perceived as odd by others and see things differently. Their parents also display the symptom of not being able to show affection. I'm glad I read it.

The Girl Most Likely To...
The Girl Most Likely To...

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 13 May 2012
It was a bit like cheri on top, but I liked it even better. I love the characters and I love it when they are so in love. It is about forgiving mistakes and I love the twist at the end. I keep thinking about it and might read again now.

Courtesan's Guide to Getting Your Man, A
Courtesan's Guide to Getting Your Man, A
by Celeste Bradley & Susan Donovan
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

2.0 out of 5 stars too much for me, 9 May 2012
After reading 'Cherry on top', i wanted to read more of susan donovan's books but this one wasn't for me. It is very detailed about a woman training to be a prostitute. I stopped reading it halfway through.

Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill
Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars good for me, 19 Mar 2012
a lightweight model which is good for shifting it out of the way slightly as i leave it up. but it is easy to fold up. There were no instructions but it was easy and quick to put together and we are not usually great with diy. I find it great for me to just get my circulation going after sitting down for a while and to have a little, gentle, work out a couple of times a day. It would still challenge me even if I was a lot fitter. I've been using it for 3 months now and is still going ok

3 X 3 GREEN POLYESTER POP-UP GAZEBO
3 X 3 GREEN POLYESTER POP-UP GAZEBO

1.0 out of 5 stars disaster, 19 Mar 2012
Only got to use it once as the wind bent one of the poles rendering it useless. Need at least 3 people to put it up and very difficult to put up with any light wind.

Hallowed: An Unearthly Novel
Hallowed: An Unearthly Novel
by Cynthia Hand

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as i hoped, 19 Mar 2012
It starts picking up pace halfway through. I found the descriptions better in the first book. It's taking me a long time to read it because it's not drawing me in.

Sugar Daddy: Number 1 in series (Travis)
Sugar Daddy: Number 1 in series (Travis)
by Lisa Kleypas

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 19 Mar 2012
interesting for me, a non american, to read about life on a trailer park. I loved the characters and the story and the happy ending - loved it.

Page: 1 | 2