Profile for Kate > Reviews

Content by Kate

Kate

Page: 1 | 2
Count to Ten (The Chicago Series Book 5)
Count to Ten (The Chicago Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 31 Mar. 2015
This was the first book I have read written by Karen Rose. It was fantastic and I couldn't put it down! The story line was gripping and the description of the characters made you feel like you knew them! Will definitely be reading another one of her novels shortly.

Bodymould 2" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Bodymould 2" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 7 Dec. 2013
Bought this to go on our hard mattress. It's an absolute dream! Great value for money would definitely recommend. Would suggest airing it out before putting on your bed.

ebabygoods Giraffe Design Changing Mat - Soft Touch.
ebabygoods Giraffe Design Changing Mat - Soft Touch.
Offered by easygoodsuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 7 Dec. 2013
I've had this mat for 6 months now. The only negative is that the dye comes off when u wipe it, but other than that it's been pretty good.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Offered by Parkem Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nursing pads, 6 Dec. 2013
These pads worked very well. The sticker on the back was strong, and the pad did not come apart like some other ones I've used.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Monitor
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 Dec. 2013
Bought this after my BT monitor broke. Good value for money, however battery on hand held does not last a long time. But I have it mainly on the base so doesn't matter.

Zoggs Cottesloe Womens  Flyback  - Black, 12
Zoggs Cottesloe Womens Flyback - Black, 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice swimming costume, 6 Dec. 2013
For the price this swimming costume is perfect. Fits well and the material is ok. It's not a speedo but it comes close

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for when storing baby food, 6 Dec. 2013
I bought these originally for breast milk which they are ideal for. However I seem to have had more use with them since I started weaning. Great storage!

Horwood HX12 Steamer Insert, 16 x 18 x 20 cm
Horwood HX12 Steamer Insert, 16 x 18 x 20 cm
Offered by Mixles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great steamer!, 6 Dec. 2013
Love the three tiers for different size pots. Seems like great quality. Used a few times and so far so good! Would def recommend.

Speedo - Jet Adult Swimming Goggles (Colour: May Vary ) (Size: Adult )
Speedo - Jet Adult Swimming Goggles (Colour: May Vary ) (Size: Adult )
Offered by Wisdens Sports

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 6 Dec. 2013
These goggles are ok. I wish I paid a little more and got the better ones as these sit funny on my face. Bit of a weird shape, but do the job.

Weaning
Weaning
by Annabel Karmel

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to help with the start of the weaning process, 6 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Weaning (Hardcover)
I've used this book as a rough guide for weaning my baby, I started at 20 weeks as he seemed to be ready then. There are great tips and good recipes to use. I don't use the book religiously, but it definitely has helped .

Page: 1 | 2