Profile for Scottish-picker > Reviews

Toolzone Gel Filled Knee Pads
Offered by AP Motor Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaqp but effective, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Toolzone Gel Filled Knee Pads
Initially I thought they might not have enough padding to be effective, but now I have used them a few times I find they are. Good value.

H&S® 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 8kg, 10kg, Wrist Ankle Weights Exercise Fitness Gym Resistance Stength Training Running (Black, 10 kg = 2 x 5kg)
Offered by H&S Alliance UK Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Arthritis, 26 Mar. 2015
Not cheap but I use them regularly to exercise an arthritic knee in one leg. It feels much better after I do it so it's worth it's weight in gold. Easy to fit.

150mm ELECTRONIC DIGITAL CALIPERS VERNIER WITH LCD INC HARD CASE
150mm ELECTRONIC DIGITAL CALIPERS VERNIER WITH LCD INC HARD CASE
Offered by mspackaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 26 Mar. 2015
I don't use it very often but since I mastered it I now find it easy to use and it has measured everything I wanted it to, including hole widths, accurately. It's good value.

STYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 III MINI i8190 VARIOUS DESIGN CARD POCKET HOLDER PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE STYLUS (Roses on White Book)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Mar. 2015
Good value, well designed and so far undamaged.

1.5 inch DIY Nails, Galvanized Clout Nails 40 mm 200g Pack
1.5 inch DIY Nails, Galvanized Clout Nails 40 mm 200g Pack
Offered by OFA Products Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars of good value and they do not seem to rust at ..., 23 Nov. 2014
Exactly the size I required, of good value and they do not seem to rust at all.

10 Canon Compatible CLI526, PGI525, Printing Ink Cartridges - NEW WITH CHIP INSTALLED NO FUSS - Multipack Set of 10 Canon Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for CANON PIXMA iP4850, iP4950, MG5150, MG5250, MG5350, MG6150, MG6220, MG6250, MG8150, MG8220, MG8250, MX715, MX885, IX6550 Printer Inks PGI 525BK, CLI 526Y, CLI 526M, CLI 526C, CLI 526BK,) High Capacity Inks
Offered by First Call Inks

NGK BR2LM Spark Plug
NGK BR2LM Spark Plug
Offered by RMSONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: NGK BR2LM Spark Plug
My mower wouldn't start but this NGK spark plug sorted the problem.

Corgi CC14406 JCB Vauxhall Vivaro 1:50 Scale Die Cast Truck
Corgi CC14406 JCB Vauxhall Vivaro 1:50 Scale Die Cast Truck
Offered by Gatwick Diecast

4.0 out of 5 stars My young grandson told he wanted a Vauxhall Vivaro van ..., 23 Nov. 2014
My young grandson told he wanted a Vauxhall Vivaro van and this seemed to be the only model available. It's very detailed but I was surprised how small 1:50 is. My grandson loves it however and takes it to bed with him!

Felco Curved Anvil Aluminium Loppers
Felco Curved Anvil Aluminium Loppers

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 6 months use and the previous ones blunt very easily. I chose this manufacturer as I my Felco ..., 14 Nov. 2014
I bought the Felco loppers as my last ones broke after 6 months use and the previous ones blunt very easily. I chose this manufacturer as I my Felco secateurs are over thirty years old, have always worked well and have only needed sharpened once. These loppers are not cheap but are made from quality metal and cut very well.

3/4" Brass Washing Machine Blanking Cap
3/4" Brass Washing Machine Blanking Cap
Offered by PlumbinBitsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality metal blanking cap, 16 July 2014
My new washing machine only uses cold water so I had to block off the hot water tap which supplies the hot water. It appears the plastic pipes which are common these days use a tap which needs a 3/4" blanking cap. 15mm and 22mm blanking caps which were used on old metal piping are widely available locally but not the 3/4". Thank goodness this was delivered quickly by the seller. It helped me to get the machine installed before the pile of dirty clothes grew too high.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5