Profile for S. van Niekerk > Reviews

Content by S. van Niekerk

S. van Niekerk "stephy_variable"

Charlie Bears Cuddly Soft Philip Teddy Bear 28cm (CB114748B)
Charlie Bears Cuddly Soft Philip Teddy Bear 28cm (CB114748B)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
A gorgeous little bear. The picture does not do him justice.

Charlie Bears Cuddly Soft Demi Teddy Bear 33cm
Charlie Bears Cuddly Soft Demi Teddy Bear 33cm

5.0 out of 5 stars ... first saw this bear in a shop and I loved her, she's gorgeous, 24 July 2014
I first saw this bear in a shop and I loved her, she's gorgeous. I really regretted not buying her so when I saw her on amazon I had to get her. She's a wonderful bear and very good value for the price. This was my first Charlie bear but I have since bought 4 more. I love them all. It's a little bit of a shame she did not come with a bag as some of my others which I bought elsewhere did but I'm still very pleased with my purchase. How many Charlie bear bags do I need anyway!

Elegantpark EP1085 Ivory Women Mary Janes Round Toe Buckle Lace Women's Wedding Shoes UK 4
Offered by ELEGANTPARK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes and I was very surprised to open ..., 22 July 2014
I love these shoes and I was very surprised to open the box and find free gifts of extra shoe heels and foot protectors for heels and soles of feet. Great value for the price

Eragon (2 disc) [DVD]
Eragon (2 disc) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Edward Speleers
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars So dissappointing, 18 April 2007
This review is from: Eragon (2 disc) [DVD] (DVD)
I loved the book so much and i was so excited that they were making a film, but then i saw it. I have never been so dissappointed by a film. Don't get me wrong I have seen worse films but I was looking forward to this one and it was so different to the book and so rushed it ruined it. The book describes everything in such detail, including how elves look, yet the film didn't even give them pointed ears. I think they should have spent a bit more time and money and made the great film it should have been.

Envelope of a Letter
Envelope of a Letter
by Laura Dawn

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant book by a new young authoress, 8 Jan. 2006
This review is from: Envelope of a Letter (Paperback)
Oh what a rollercoaster ride of emotions. the further into the book you get the more you have to keep reading. Make sure there's a box of tissues nearby but even tho i dont tend to like sad books this one is fabulous, and has plenty of laughs along the way. It gets my seal of approval.