Profile for Millerooney > Reviews

Turning Inside Out
Turning Inside Out
Price: 4.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a recommended read, 16 Jun 2012
I started to read this book thinking the author has Dissociative Identity Disorder. I soon realised that she does not. This becomes apparent when she talks about her friend Mary who it seems did/does have D.I.D. and discusses how her inner world differs from her friend's. This book takes you into the world of witchcraft and magic, which I believe will ultimately take an already hurting and damaged person deeper into the depths of despair. I speak from experience. If you have suffered childhood trauma and are hurting and in pieces on the inside I'd recommend this book for you - Am I a Good Girl Yet?

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars squeaky sole, 1 Mar 2012
these boots would have been perfect BUT one of mine squeaked when I walked and when I returned them to the shop (I was given a full refund) they phoned up head office and were told that they had had a lot of these particular boots returned for this reason.

Hearing from God Each Morning: 365 Daily Devotions (Faith Words)
Hearing from God Each Morning: 365 Daily Devotions (Faith Words)
by Joyce Meyer
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Down to earth life application - 10/10, 3 Feb 2011
This is my second daily devotional of Joyce Meyers & I thoroughly recommend it. She is so scriptural & so practical. God never fails to speak to me through it & it is so easy to fit into even the busiest of schedules. The number of times that the scripture has been spot on for where I'm at continues to amaze me!

HAMSTER CAGE GARFIELD FUN HOUSE HAMSTERS
HAMSTER CAGE GARFIELD FUN HOUSE HAMSTERS
Offered by Posh Pets
Price: 29.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cage but it has a couple of flaws, 3 Feb 2011
This is a good sized cage & is good value for money. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the tubes were exceptionally hard to connect to one another when setting up & for thorough cleaning. Also it isn't easy to block off the tubes for a new hamster- until they are fully socialised hamsters will hide in there which makes getting them out very difficult. But I would recommend a very basic starter cage initially anyway with nowhere to hide until they are fully comfortable with you, & then transfer them into a cage like this after a couple of months when they will voluntarily come to you at the sound of your voice. I'd also say from experience that cages like this one with bars & height are great for boys who love to do gymnastics & climb.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars an inexpensive watch with an expensive look, 15 Jan 2011
This watch is smart, keeps good time, and does not look like it has a budget price tag. Would recommend it.

Anaii Pink 'Ice' Black Strap Ladies Fashion Watch
Anaii Pink 'Ice' Black Strap Ladies Fashion Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy AND glitzy, 29 Nov 2010
Purchased for my 14 yr old daughter who loves bling, this watch went down a storm. This I a quality purchase that won't break the bank. The gift box is beautiful too.

The Grinch [DVD] [2000]
The Grinch [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Jim Carrey
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab festive fun, 29 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Grinch [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
Super fab festive fun. Jim Carrey at his finest. Prepare for belly laughs and perhaps (for the sentimental) a tear or two!