Profile for Primary teacher > Reviews

Content by Primary teacher

Primary teacher (Deepest darkest Essex)

Page: 1 | 2
Christmas
Christmas
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite cd at christmas., 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Christmas (Audio CD)
A fantastic christmas album that you'll want to play it all year round. i love this cd and have it on in the kitchen during the long christmas cooking sessions. The super smooth sound of Buble at his best. Mmmm.

Kitchen Craft 24 cm Master Class Glass Saucepan Lid
Kitchen Craft 24 cm Master Class Glass Saucepan Lid

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Nov 2013
I bought this to go with my Meyer 24cm frying pan. Fantastic and hard-wearing, is a good fit on the frying pan which increases the scope of the frying pan for simmering.

Meyer Select Stainless Steel Non-stick French Skillet Frying Pan, 24 cm
Meyer Select Stainless Steel Non-stick French Skillet Frying Pan, 24 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant pan, 30 Nov 2013
By teaming this up with a glass lid, this frying pan is so awesome, I bought another one for my daughter to take to uni. Good weight and easy to clean. The lid gives you more scope when cooking as you can turn down the heat and keep food simmering.

STAINLESS STEEL F/GLOVE - FG
STAINLESS STEEL F/GLOVE - FG

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one glove needed, 30 Nov 2013
I watched with fascination our local butcher using one of these gloves on his holding hand when boning a piece of meat. Brilliant! Could do with some washing instructions but quite lightweight and easy to wear.

Realtree 10 Piece Game Processing Knife Set - Butchers Knife Set
Realtree 10 Piece Game Processing Knife Set - Butchers Knife Set
Offered by Garden Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beginners set, 30 Nov 2013
I purchased this as a present for my husband. It is a good starter set for someone wishing to do home butchery. Complete with a hardcase for storage, it contains all the basic instruments needed, including a sharpening steel. Like golf clubs, he will buy better parts of it if necessary. Good price.

Now That's What I Call Music! 84
Now That's What I Call Music! 84
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD, 29 May 2013
Further to the NTWICM list of Cds, this one has all the up to date hits from the current music scene.

LEGO Games 3844: Creationary
LEGO Games 3844: Creationary
Offered by Toybroker-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all the family, 29 May 2013
This review is from: LEGO Games 3844: Creationary (Toy)
Life-long Lego fans, we played this game over Christmas 2012. Although we didn't completely understand the rules, we had a great and very entertaining adapted game which kept us amused for hours.

We played this game with one adult (me) and two teenage children.

Urban Dreams Rural Realities: In Pursuit of the Good Life
Urban Dreams Rural Realities: In Pursuit of the Good Life
by Daniel Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and riveting., 16 Aug 2009
Hoping to make the 'leap' in the future, I bought this book expecting it to be full of the woes and pitfalls of living the Good Life. Instead it was a brilliant diary of a year in the countryside. It made for compulsive reading as each month unveiled a new challenge. Utterly brilliant. I was in tears over the chain-saw stuck in the tree trunk. When will someone write a screenplay for it?

Space Station [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Space Station [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant DVD, 29 Oct 2007
I bought this dvd to show to my year 6s at school to excite them about science and the events happening now, the building of the International Space Station. It is a brilliant, well filmed documentary of the construction of the space station, from the launch of the first piece through the subsequent additions.

The Dinner Lady: Change The Way Your Children Eat Forever
The Dinner Lady: Change The Way Your Children Eat Forever
by Jeanette Orrey

5.0 out of 5 stars A most inspiring read - 5 stars plus, 7 May 2005
As a sister Dinner Lady and cook for a small primary school in Essex, I found myself in the same boat as Jeanette last year. One year on and this book has confirmed that we have done the right thing and given me numerous ideas to forge ahead. The recipes are excellent and are given for 4 or 96 (school quantities). I try them out at home on my family and if it gets the thumbs up it goes on the school's menu. This is the lady who first alerted Jamie Oliver to the state of the nation's school dinners!
Truly an excellent read and a most inspirational book.

Page: 1 | 2