Profile for Dan > Reviews

One2Fit Resistance bands - 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m, 5.5m
One2Fit Resistance bands - 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m, 5.5m
Offered by One2FitnessUK
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and the sports therapist who was giving me physio recommended I use a resistance band to help my recovery, 10 July 2014
I ordered this as I had an injury to my arm and the sports therapist who was giving me physio recommended I use a resistance band to help my recovery. I ordered a medium strength band (a blue one), it arrived about 10 days later, I used it everyday as recommended by the physio, basically standing on the band and doing two different exercises with it, it certainly helped aid my recovery so I am very happy that I purchased one, my only complaint is that a couple of weeks after using my blue band I ordered a black one for more resistance but they sent me another blue one, I didn't bother to send it back as it is so cheap, in fact you can use two together at the same time for more resistance.
Also amazon was the only place that I could find one so overall I'm happy with this product.

Master and Commander
Master and Commander
Price: 7.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful...lovely...haunting...(yes i love it!), 6 July 2014
This review is from: Master and Commander (Audio CD)
Beautiful soundtrack, not much else to say but I love listening to this when I'm driving. It arrived within 3 days too and that was standard delivery.

Cidimi Stylish Fashionable Men's Relaxed Training Outdoor Sports Straight Casual Cargo Cambo Pants Shorts
Offered by Cidimi
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and trendy., 6 July 2014
I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised with these shorts, they are just the right length, lightweight, comfy, not too baggy (so I don't look like a chav) and most importantly they look good!
I have only had them for a month so its too early to tell how hard wearing they are but I am considering ordering another pair with a different colour as it can be difficult to find clothes that I really like.
Overall a good product at a decent price and I definitely would recommend them.

Glide Floss Picks (30 pc)
Glide Floss Picks (30 pc)
Offered by We Ship Supplies
Price: 5.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 27 May 2014
I have tried several floss sticks and these are the best that I have tried, the shape of the stick makes it easy to get the floss to each tooth, and haven't had any floss sticks break yet, these did take a couple of weeks to arrive but after all they are only floss sticks so it didn't matter that I had to wait a while. Will buy again.

Luxury Cube Bean Bag - Faux Suede Bean Bags BROWN
Luxury Cube Bean Bag - Faux Suede Bean Bags BROWN
Offered by Comfort Co
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and comfy!, 15 May 2014
I bought this because when I purchased a new 3 piece suite the foot stool to go with it would have been about 200, so bought this cube bean bag instead for 20, its good quality, looks and feels good and is tough wearing.

Maglite ST2D016 2D Cell LED Torch - Black
Maglite ST2D016 2D Cell LED Torch - Black
Price: 35.25

5.0 out of 5 stars So bright!, 15 May 2014
Excellent torch, brighter than any torch I have ever had before, what else can I say but excellent excellent and excellent!

AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
AnySharp Global World's Best Knife Sharpener (Classic)
Price: 10.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent knife sharpener, 15 May 2014
This is a great little item, easy and safe to use and makes your knifes as sharp as new, or maybe even sharper. Would definitely recommend it!

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (Single Disc Edition) [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT
Price: 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film, 15 May 2014
I love this film, excellent cast, beautifully filmed and has a wonderful soundtrack, also the two battle scenes are realistic and short, it came out on the cinema at the same time as lord of the rings so was overlooked but this film now looks a classic where as with lord of rings you now need to hit fast forward button on the unbelievably long dull battle scenes.

Under Armour New EU SVLS Tech Men's T-Shirt - Black,  L
Under Armour New EU SVLS Tech Men's T-Shirt - Black, L

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent activity top, 15 May 2014
I bought this for running, but also wear it in the gym and when hiking, its lightweight, not too tight or too baggy and for the price is a bargain, might even buy another.

49 Domed Soft Rubber Buffers For Kitchen Doors
49 Domed Soft Rubber Buffers For Kitchen Doors
Offered by Suki Hardware
Price: 2.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely :-), 8 May 2014
I bought these because some new internal doors that I had fitted slightly juddered when it was windy and my windows were open. I put 2 buffers on the door frame and now they are completely rattle free when the wind blows, and the buffers are almost invisible, they stick to the door frame very well too, overall I am very pleased to have purchased such a cheap product and this cures an annoying problem, I would recommend them to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5