Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Inspiration Code: Secrets of unlocking your people's potential
The Inspiration Code: Secrets of unlocking your people's potential
by Terry Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear And Accessible!, 10 Mar. 2016
An excellent companion for anyone interested in bringing out the best in their teams. Terry's style is conversational, accessible and clear.

Business Networking For Dummies(R)
Business Networking For Dummies(R)
by Stefan Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Make Networking Work!, 16 July 2014
I clear and concise guide to get the very best from business networking. We all know that time is of the essence. Understanding how to make best use of the opportunities presented by networking isn't always as obvious as it might be. This book follows a "can do" approach that will give confidence to people new to networking and has some very apposite suggestions for experienced networkers too!

Match Mens Twill Cargo Shorts Quick-dry Summer Shorts S3612(3612 Blue,44W x Regular)
Offered by Match_Garment

3.0 out of 5 stars Smart YET Casual With The Emphasis on "Snug", 22 Jun. 2014
They're fine-do the job the were purchased for-however in a fitting room, I'd have asked for the next size up. They look good and are perfectly suited for casual wear.

Raiken Apparel Sleeveless Hoodie Royal Blue XXL
Raiken Apparel Sleeveless Hoodie Royal Blue XXL
Offered by Paramount Sports

2.0 out of 5 stars Sized By Who, Frodo?, 5 Jun. 2014
I expect xxl to be around 48-50 inches. Nowhere near it so I gave it to my son who normally wears a large and it is a close fit for him. Maybe there was a sizing chart? If there was I didn't see it. So, disappointed and here's another reason why I don't that often buy clothes via mail order. When I do, I accept that we might not always be "just right" on sizing and fit: this however wasn't even a close approximation.

Karrimor Flex Lite Mens Running Shoes[12,Blue/Green]
Karrimor Flex Lite Mens Running Shoes[12,Blue/Green]

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Back Up Trainer, 5 Jun. 2014
I'm a heavy bloke and I'll be honest, I wouldn't want to use these for long/higher impact running. Right, that's got the only negative out of the way. For shorter distances and trails, they're ideal. Well made, they look and feel good and are a great option for those who like to rotate their footwear.
I'm really happy with them, would recommend them given the constraints talked about above and would buy another pair. I'm no fashion icon but I reckon they look pretty good with a pair of denims too.

Mens Shock Absorbing Running Trainers Jogging Gym Fitness Trainer Shoe (12 UK, Black / Green)

3.0 out of 5 stars They're Okay-Honest!, 21 May 2014
The 3 stars might seem a little understated and this really isn't the case. I wouldn't run far in these: I'm a heavy man and the cushioning just isn't there. They were fine for an "around the block" jog and ideal for on my bike and general use. As my rating suggests, they are "okay" and that's all I'd expect from something in this price range.

The Commitments (Soundtrack)
The Commitments (Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars It Still Rocks, 16 Feb. 2014
Keep it simple and enjoy the sounds of soul played as it should be! Here are my six more workds

Think and Grow Rich
Think and Grow Rich

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Gold, 16 Feb. 2014
Published in 1937 and very much (I guess) aimed at a post-depression USA the book nonetheless is a fantastic repository of characteristics needed to move forward in a positive manner that takes a comprehensive view of wealth as something above and beyond the acquisition of money.

Meet On The Ledge
Meet On The Ledge

5.0 out of 5 stars The Time, The Place, 6 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Meet On The Ledge (MP3 Download)
It's one of those songs: poignant and hopeful. A joyous, brief anthemic and strangely prescient rendition of aspiration and uncertainty.

Silent Movie [1976] [DVD]
Silent Movie [1976] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mel Brooks
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Only One Word Spoken and Volumes Said!, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Silent Movie [1976] [DVD] (DVD)
Mel Brooks in his pomp! Keep an eye on the late and fantastic Marty Feldman throughout. The expression "genius" is a little overworked these days. There's something irreverent and visceral happening scene by scene. Enjoy

Page: 1 | 2