Profile for Joanna Seymour > Reviews

Content by Joanna Seymour

Joanna Seymour "Joanna Seymour" (Dorset, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun design, 14 Jun. 2015
Fantastic fun design, well made and finished and sizes as expected.

Christening Baby Girl Gift Silver Plated Baby Shoes with Swarovski Elements
Christening Baby Girl Gift Silver Plated Baby Shoes with Swarovski Elements
Offered by House of Toviel

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely expensive looking Christening/ Baptism/ Birth gift or keepsake, 12 Nov. 2014
I bought these as a Christening gif for my great niece and they are stunning- they look much more expensive and will fit nicely on a display shelf or in a cabinet and my niece (baby's Mum) was thrilled with them too.

Stone Cold Steve Austin "Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave," Muscle T-Shirt, 2XL
Stone Cold Steve Austin "Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave," Muscle T-Shirt, 2XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top!, 12 Nov. 2014
As I am female and this is a muscle top I had to wear another top underneath to cover the side of my bra but being a ladies size 22/24 this did fit nicely and was not tight nor too loose. I love the print (it is quite apt for me personally too!) and it washes well.

Ancient Rome (Eyewitness Project Books)
Ancient Rome (Eyewitness Project Books)
by Dorling Kindersley

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to learn!, 2 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my son in year 3 who is doing a topic on the Romans. He loves this book as there are stickers to place and the answers to the questions are all in the book and easy for him to pick out from the text. He said that it was fun when we were doing the activities together, and older children could use this book too as there are lots of facts and they would be able to do the activities independently. I have also bought other titles in this series after seeing this one as I was so impressed.

BOYS LONG SLEEVED TOP/T-SHIRT WWE UNDERTAKER (10A 9-10 YEARS OLD)
BOYS LONG SLEEVED TOP/T-SHIRT WWE UNDERTAKER (10A 9-10 YEARS OLD)
Offered by LITTLE STARS

5.0 out of 5 stars Super top, 10 Nov. 2013
My son is a big fan of WWE and this top is really good- it is a nice thickness for the autumn/winter, the printing is clear and good quality, it washes and irons well, though I would say it was more of a size 8-9 as my son is an average size 8 years and it is a good fit at the moment- not too tight or too baggy. I am really pleased with it and so is my son!

Olympic Champions (Boy's Rule!)
Olympic Champions (Boy's Rule!)
by Felice Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book for reluctant boys!, 10 Nov. 2013
My son is in year 3 (age7-8) and is sometimes reluctant to read with me but this series he enjoys. There are lots of different titles in the series but in this book the boys have their own mini Olympics between each other. It is a good basis for encouraging my son to think further about the story and develop his imagination by asking him what things he would put in the Olympics or how he could do his own in the garden with things we already have at home. This is a great book especially if the child was interested in the last Olympics or is sporty.

Crystal Gold & Swarovski Doves On Heart Gold
Crystal Gold & Swarovski Doves On Heart Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Anniversary Gift, 21 Oct. 2013
I bought this as an anniversary gift for my parents and it is really stunning- the crystals catch the light beautifully and it looks a quality product. It would also make a lovely engagement or wedding gift too.

WWE Backpack [Superstars]
WWE Backpack [Superstars]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic backpack for the WWE fan., 23 Sept. 2013
My son loves this backpack and uses it for school. The front picture is actually a flap with a different group of wrestlers on the other side held up with a magnet so it has double the life! The other side features [if I can remember rightly the names], John Cena, Triple H, The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston. It is a good size as my son can fit in it his llunch box, two pencilcases and an A4 slip folder in the main pocket, there is a slim front pocket and two mesh pockets either side on the outside he uses for his water flask.

Bike Daredevils (Boy's Rule!)
Bike Daredevils (Boy's Rule!)
by Felice Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read for boys., 23 Sept. 2013
My son aged 7 loves this series of books and will sit and read one in one go. As well as the story the books also have a section at the back with a glossary of terms associated with the activity in the story, information about what you need- eg with this book that you neeed a bicycle helmet etc. They are great for motivating reluctant boy readers, and with two characters can encourage them to make different voices for the different characters and to read with more feeling and emotion.

My Secret World by Imagine (Nintendo DS)
My Secret World by Imagine (Nintendo DS)
Offered by 6 Hungry Weasels

5.0 out of 5 stars Super game for girls!, 20 July 2013
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter so I will write what she thinks of the game as I have not had a go personally! "The game allows you to write down anything and it will be kept secret, and I like that especially as I have a little brother who is annoying and will read a diary I write on paper."

Page: 1 | 2 | 3