Profile for J. Carter > Reviews

Content by J. Carter

J. Carter "Jane (of the jungle)" (Eastbourne, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!!!!, 1 Jun 2014
I have been using this for over a year - it's a beauty bag staple for sure! Everywhere I go, people ask if 'those are my own eyelashes' as they are so long and so thick - I wouldn't be without this miracle-worker!!!

Medik8 Injection-Free Pre Pout Collagen Lip Plumping Treatment
Medik8 Injection-Free Pre Pout Collagen Lip Plumping Treatment
Offered by Face2Face
Price: 35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Still using....., 1 Jun 2014
This cream is to be used twice daily for several weeks and I have only been using it for five days so can't really confirm whether it's effective or not yet. My criticism is that it is really runny and thin - this means that at night, after smoothing the cream on my lips, I still have to top it with lip balm as there is no discernible moisturising property in the cream - watch this space!

Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes 144 Facial Patches- Natural Wrinkle Reducer
Frownies Forehead & Between Eyes 144 Facial Patches- Natural Wrinkle Reducer
Offered by Frownies
Price: 18.50

1.0 out of 5 stars These work but only for a very short time....., 1 Jun 2014
The concept is quite clever but doesn't take into account the natural behaviour of skin! I wore these on my centre frown-line overnight for several days - when I peeled it off every morning, the frown was much reduced. However, as soon as I started moving my face to speak etc, the line came back. I threw the remainder in the bin yesterday.....

Womens ClubL Eyelash Glitter Top in Black - S/M
Womens ClubL Eyelash Glitter Top in Black - S/M
Offered by GTL
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite!, 1 Jun 2014
This seller doesn't disappoint - if you want unusual goods, quality and great value for money plus an efficient service, I would highly recommend this supplier. This top is a loose fit (as described by the seller) but it is very flattering, looks amazing and I will definitely go back for more!

Womens Only Womens Crowny T-Shirt in Cream - 10
Womens Only Womens Crowny T-Shirt in Cream - 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and great quality!, 1 Jun 2014
This t shirt is so pretty and such a good fit - the sizing guidelines are accurate and the finish is top quality - amazing value for money! I have bought two items from this seller so far and have been really pleased - Great service too - this arrived really quickly and carefully packaged. I will definitely go back for more. Thank you!

Rapid Lash Eye Lash Enhancing Serum 3ml
Rapid Lash Eye Lash Enhancing Serum 3ml
Price: 22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works!, 8 Mar 2014
I have been using this excellent product for a couple of years and my eyelashes have been a talking point wherever I go ever since I started using it. I find that the lashes go through their normal growing and falling-out cycle but they get insanely long and thick so the odd drop-out is scarcely noticeable. RapidLash is a beauty bag essential!

London Clock - 04114 - Gold Round Skeleton Mantel Clock
London Clock - 04114 - Gold Round Skeleton Mantel Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and great value!, 8 Mar 2014
This clock is very attractive with great quality, solid components. It glints beautifully on the mantelpiece and has a soft, comforting 'tick' - highly recommended!

High Quality Union Jack Reusable Shopping Bag, Bag For Life, Eco Bag, School Bag or Gift Bag in Jute from a British Company
Offered by Nelson & Forbes Sculpture Company
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 14 Dec 2013
This bag is such top quality considering the very reasonable price! It's sturdy and well-made and I love it - highly recommend it!

As They Slept - Part 2 (The comical tales of a London commuter)
As They Slept - Part 2 (The comical tales of a London commuter)
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 20 Jun 2013
This is a must-read for anyone who commutes to work on the train! It is well-observed, thoughtful and often, laugh out loud funny. Highly recommended.

style3 USA Flag Womens T-Shirt Flag United Staates US Amercia
style3 USA Flag Womens T-Shirt Flag United Staates US Amercia
Offered by style3
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, brilliant service!, 15 Jun 2013
I ordered this t shirt and expected to wait weeks for delivery as it was being sent from Germany. It arrived within two days and is a great fit, a very flattering style and good quality. I am very impressed with this supplier and will definitely being going back for more!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3