Profile for stating the obvious > Reviews

Content by stating the ob...

stating the obvious "iloveniclasjensen"

I Capture The Castle
I Capture The Castle
by Dodie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book I Ever Read, 2 Oct. 2003
This review is from: I Capture The Castle (Paperback)
I turned up my nose at the idea of reading such a 'boring' book as I am normally into romances especially and teen fiction, but this book was enthralling and had me addicted from the minute I picked it up. I finished reading it within 2 days and advise anyone and everyone that they just have to read it.
It is a truly fascinating story of Cassandra seeing the differences of going from well off to poor and to once again see the riches in life. Only money is not everything and her love for her sister's fiance is much more magical to Cassandra. A happy ending is not necessary for the perfect finish to an addictive storyline.
It isn't restricted to just the female audience and I believe that anyone with any desire, however small for reading will not regret endulging in this amazing book.

Psycho: The Autobiography
Psycho: The Autobiography
by Stuart Pearce

5.0 out of 5 stars Psycho - Legend, 8 May 2003
An absolutly fantastic book giving you a view of Psycho's entire career. He really gets you emotionally involved. You will barely be able to put it down. Not only does it teach you all about Stuart Pearce himself but also thousands of other things about the sport in general.