Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Emily Wu > Reviews

Content by Emily Wu

Emily Wu

Lenovo YOGA Tablet Sleeve AND FILM 10" 888016003
Lenovo YOGA Tablet Sleeve AND FILM 10" 888016003

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 7 April 2014
I went in blind to get this sleeve, because I'm planning to get the keyboard that goes with the tablet later, and from nowhere could I find the info whether the tablet + its keyboard would fit inside together. I still doesn't get the chance to test it yet, but I think there is enough space inside the sleeve.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2014 2:37 PM GMT

Gena Showalter Darkest Collection 12 Books Set Lords of the Underworld Series (Playing with Fire, Intertwined, Unravelled, Darkest Night, Darkest Kiss, Darkest Whisper, Darkest Passion, Darkest Lie, Pleasure, Dark Beginnings, Surrender, Secret)
by Gena Showalter

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery in the best condition, 16 Nov. 2012
If you're a Gena Showalter fan, or intend to get to know her, this package is perfect for you! With twelve books from three different series from her, I guarantee you can't find a better bargain anywhere.

Twilight - Edward Cullen 7 Inch Figure - Neca
Twilight - Edward Cullen 7 Inch Figure - Neca
Offered by DealsCentre

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my Lil Eddie, 12 July 2009
Alright, I really don't treat him as a toy. I'm sure it's pretty much no fun for children. But I keep him in my bag and take him wherever I go and I take funny photos of him in different venues. That's what a little group of us who owns their own Lil Eddie do.

Bad Mother's Handbook [DVD]
Bad Mother's Handbook [DVD]
Dvd ~ Catherine Tate
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Cutest movie with talented actors and actresses, 25 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Bad Mother's Handbook [DVD] (DVD)
Okay, I'll admit, I bought this because Rob Pattinson is in it. I've fallen for this kind of purchase before too: I get to like an actor or actress, then go buy some his/her previous work, which most likely turn out to be disappointing.

Bad Mother's Handbook is an exception though. It's truely a touchy movie, with the little kick of extraordinary humor. More mature mothers are seasoned actresses, the youngest one is also very spicy. Of course, back the reason of this purchase, Rob was absolutely adorable as geeky Daniel. That man IS talented. Who else can pull that haircut and those glasses off and still take my breathe away? Alright, don't answer.

I recommend this warmly to everyone, especially RPattz fans. This won't be a disappointment. Then again, our man never disappoints.