Profile for Cronopio > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Orchard Toys Three Little Pigs
Orchard Toys Three Little Pigs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small kids, 18 Jun. 2012
I chose this game because my younger son (3 years old) loves the story of the three little pigs. He and his older brother (6 years old) love to play with this game. They even created some new rules, like mixing the three types of houses to make "funnier" ones. Totally recommended.

Orchard Toys Giant Road Jigsaw
Orchard Toys Giant Road Jigsaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Floor Puzzle, 19 Feb. 2012
This is a great floor puzzle. Both my 2 and 5 year old boys love it. It would have been nice to have more pieces (note that there are just 20), since the layouts that they can construct are not that big (definitely not giant). Actually I am thinking on buying a second one. Totally recommended.

Eye Find: A Picture Puzzle Book (Klutz Chicken Socks)
Eye Find: A Picture Puzzle Book (Klutz Chicken Socks)
by Klutz Press
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars original and entartaining for 3 to 5 year-olds, 10 Jan. 2012
My 5 year old loves this book. He used it a lot since it has many pages with lots of items to find. His brother (2) also likes it, specially the "flashlight". Totally recommended for kids around 3 to 5. I think it will be too easy for older kids.

Mario Power Tennis (Wii)
Mario Power Tennis (Wii)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 29 Jun. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great game for kids, my 5 year old loves to play tennis with his favorite characters. It is clearly not a real tennis game, but he does not care. He loves all the special powers and the different and silly courts. His dad, the other wii player in our house, does not like it at all, that's why I am saying it is good for kids only. This is our son's second favorite game after Mario Karts.

Thomas & Friends Take-n-Play Cranky At the Docks Playset
Thomas & Friends Take-n-Play Cranky At the Docks Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to Thomas set, 29 Jun. 2011
This is a nice addition to the Thomas train set, which by the way is a great train set. This package contains a crane, a boat and one engine, as you can see in the picture. It does not seem much but my 5 year old is very happy playing with them. I wouldn't pay the full price but I totally recommend if you find a good deal.

Mario Kart with Wii Wheel (Wii) - Wii Remote Not Included
Mario Kart with Wii Wheel (Wii) - Wii Remote Not Included
Offered by Shipping UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for everybody, 29 Jun. 2011
This is a great game both for kids and adults. My 5 year old and his dad love to play together and my 2 year old loves to watch and he also pretends to drive using the Wii Wheel. My son has a couple of other games but this is his favorite one.

Tommee Tippee Explora Heat Sensitive Bath Mat
Tommee Tippee Explora Heat Sensitive Bath Mat

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mat, 13 Jun. 2011
This is a nice mat, soft and cute. My kids liked it a lot. The only complaint is that the temperature indicator indicates hot when the water is warm. It is only useful to know that the water is really cold, since only then you don't see the hot signal.

Are We There Yet? Travel Game
Are We There Yet? Travel Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Car Travel Game, 23 May 2011
My 4 year old son wants to play with these cards every time we travel by car. I decided to leave the cards in the car so I am sure I do not forget them at home. The only thing I do is to choose which cards we use in the highway and which ones in short journeys in the city. Otherwise it would be almost impossible to find certain things and it would not be fun. Totally recommended.

LEGO DUPLO 4988 Construction Site
LEGO DUPLO 4988 Construction Site

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lego set, 25 Aug. 2010
My 4 year old loves this construction set. Excellent toy, like most lego duplo sets.

VTech My First Light-Up Camera
VTech My First Light-Up Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 25 Aug. 2010
My 15 months old boy loves this camera, and his 4 year old brother also likes it. A little noisy for me but they enjoy playing with it.

Page: 1 | 2