Profile for Charlotte Rose > Reviews

Content by Charlotte Rose

Charlotte Rose (Leeds, England)

Disney Princess Stories Vol.1-3 [DVD]
Disney Princess Stories Vol.1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Princess Stories
Offered by A2Z Entertains

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor for disney! Cheaply made!, 3 Mar. 2010
The DVD was for my 2 and a half year old and I was dissapointed to find much of the stories were stills from films with a different story made to fit the pictures .... very poor and cheaply made ... my husband and I were jobsmacked that disney are happy to put their name to it! My advice is to save your money!

Worlds Apart Peppa Pig Roleplay Tent
Worlds Apart Peppa Pig Roleplay Tent

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 13 Dec. 2009
We got this for our 2 year old whom is a devoted Peppa fan and she loves it - its put up and taken down easily - its durable and a good size to play in and at the end of the day store stuff in and I know it will be played with for a good long time to come - worth the money - I'd recommend weighing down the base to keep it in place for active children, we use cushions (which is all children really!)

Oskar & Ellen Soft Tea Set
Oskar & Ellen Soft Tea Set
Offered by The Prezzie Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Durable Beautiful Tea Set, 1 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Oskar & Ellen Soft Tea Set (Toy)
I have a friend who was given one of these for her 2 year old and my 2 year old loves role play together with it - so I have bought one for my friend who has twin girls. The tea pot, cups , cakes and cakes are just beautifully made and would be the envy of any other child - Highly reccommended!