Profile for Mr. E. Ejimogu > Reviews

Content by Mr. E. Ejimogu

Mr. E. Ejimogu "E.U.J." (Wales, United Kingdom.)

Page: 1 | 2
Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results
Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini Habits, 21 Jun 2014
A very good book on forming habits. It could have been shorter. Never the less, very well written and easy to understand. If one has been having difficulties maintaining consistency of action, this book gives excellent advice on how to do it. Help your brain to habituate winning and it will make it easier for you take action each time

Accurist Men's Quartz Watch with Gold Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap MS671G
Offered by The Watch Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Classic Design., 6 Jun 2013
As I write this review I am wearing this watch. It is understated, and simple. If you like classic designs, you may want to consider this watch. But it is not just esthetics about this watch. It does very well what watches are meant to do: keep time. In the spirit of this watch, I will finish my review and let you experience it.

Work Wonders Feed Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones
Work Wonders Feed Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw Meaty Bones., 2 April 2013
This book confirmed what I had already thought about feeding dogs. Coming from an experienced Vet lent it more credibility. I immediately started my new friend Damien on raw chicken and he took to it quite naturally. He was less than 4 months old at the time. The bones were no problem at all, I enjoy watching him eat all the time, and the sound of crushing bone while he eats is a joy. Just how he was born eat. Brilliant!!

Into the Silent Land: The Practice of Contemplation
Into the Silent Land: The Practice of Contemplation
by Martin Laird

5.0 out of 5 stars Into the Silent Land. The Practice of Contemplation., 2 April 2013
Excellent book for learning how to be silent from the inside. I cannot say more about the book. Just buy, read and practice. The rest will follow.

Dog Diseases Treated by Homoeopathy
Dog Diseases Treated by Homoeopathy
by James Moore

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Diseases Treated by Homoeopathy, 2 April 2013
The book arrived on time and as described. For a reference book it is concise albeit a little out of date. Hence the four stars. I would recommend the book none the less.

The Law of Success: Using the Power of Spirit to Create Health, Prosperity, and Happiness

4.0 out of 5 stars The Law of Success, 3 Jan 2013
Having read a few other self-help books, I found this book slightly boring. However, this may have been because it was not my first. If it were, I probably would have found it more instructive. Hence the four star. To be fair, it is reasonably well written.

Timely Discharge from Hospital
Timely Discharge from Hospital

4.0 out of 5 stars Timely Discharge from Hospital, 23 July 2012
Liz Lees has done a very good job in bringing together a variety of perspectives on the subject of hospital discharge. As a nurse in clinical practice I am aware of the challenges staff nurses face in discharge planning, especially complex discharge. In this book, Liz Lees has provided insights worthy of thought for anyone interested in timely discharge of patients from hospitals. However, the book so far, as I am yet to finish studying it, appears to fall a little short on mental health patients' discharge from hospital. My research interest is in mental health patients' hospital discharge planning, with particular attention to elderly mental health. This is an area that the literature in general have little insight to offer.

I must say that I have found the reference lists in this book extremely useful for my own research. For mental health nurses interested in improving the discharge planning on their wards, this book offers some valuable insight. Yes, a mental health nurse studying this book (the chapters I have studied so far) may find some of the practical recommendations a little hard to apply in mental health context, but with some creativity, they may find their use.

Thank you Ms Lees, and welldone.

Conscious Dreaming: A Unique Nine-step Approach to Understanding Dreams
Conscious Dreaming: A Unique Nine-step Approach to Understanding Dreams
by Robert Moss

5.0 out of 5 stars Conscious Dreaming, 23 July 2012
Judging by how long ago this book was written, it is probably one of Robert Moss' earliest books on the subject. As one who likes to go to the source of things, I have found this book to be a foundation to Moss' more recent works on the subject. One would find Moss using the same life instances in this book in his more recent works. Never the less, this in no way diminishes the value of his works.

I am yet to finish this book because I read slowly, and I have other competing activities to attend to. However, the much I have studied of this book has provided me with valuable tools to work with my dreams, and I am already experiencing greater insights into my dreams. Therefore I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in understanding his/her dreams. The exercises are very useful, and as in any other activity, one improves with practice.

Brown Micro Suede Leather Wrapper Case with Intergraded Stand Amazon Kindle 6", NATPC M009S 7 inch 2GB Google Android Tablet PC/ /Tabtech 7" Google Android Tablet/ HTC Flyer 7/ FlashTab 7"/ BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet/ Amazon Kindle Wireless Reading Device Wi-Fi Graphite 6"/ Samsung P1010 P1000 Galaxy Tab 7-inch WiFi Tablet PRS350 PRS300 PRS600 PRS650 PRS950 NookColor Pandigital

5.0 out of 5 stars 7" inch case, 28 Jan 2012
The item arrived on time, and to my surprise was accompanied by another one. Apparently I had mistakenly ordered two of them. Nevertheless, both were as advertised and fit the purpose for which I had made the purchase. I found excellent use for the spare item and I am very glad that I did not return it for a refund.

Obaku By Ingersoll Gents Silver Dial Brown Leather Strap Watch
Obaku By Ingersoll Gents Silver Dial Brown Leather Strap Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch, 27 Dec 2011
The best thing about this watch is the aesthetics. It is simply beautiful to look at, and top marks on that. Now on what a watch is meant to do, I give it two stars. The reason for this is that first, I had to return the watch twice. Secondly, the replacement watch, which is the third one, has suddenly stopped working. As most people will imagine, I am not impressed. There appears to be a fundamental flaw in the watche's mechanism which has not been addressed. The other reason for the mechanical deficit could be that the watche's battery life was near its end by the time it was dispatched to me. I am waiting for the end of the xmas holidays to find out which is the real reason.

Page: 1 | 2