ARRAY(0xad2bbc6c)

My Word is My Bond: The Autobiography
by Roger Moore
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Roger Moore, 3 July 2009
What a wonderful book this is! Roger Moore has such a great sense of humour which shines through the chapters of his book as he recounts the story of his amazing life. Lots of stories told with great humour about all the wonderful people he has met from his childhood to the present, he is a great storyteller. I have enjoyed his book very much, in fact I've been glued to my seat, and highly recommend it.

The Persuaders: The Complete Series [DVD] [1971]
The Persuaders: The Complete Series [DVD] [1971]
Dvd ~ Tony Curtis

5.0 out of 5 stars The Persuaders, 3 July 2009
I do remember back in 1971 when I was 11 years old, that this was one of my favourite T.V. series. I even still have pictures of the 2 stars on my old school books. I know back then that I didn't get to see the whole series, so now in my late 40's, it is such a treat to be able to watch all 24 episodes and really appreciate that wonderful British tongue in cheek humour. Roger Moore and Tony Curtis were a great partnership, as they did it so well. The interviews with the 2 stars now in their 80's, and the production team, what a wonderful trip down memory lane it is for fans of the series.
I agree with Johnny Goodman, the production executive 'I wish they'd made more, it would've been great.'
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2014 1:26 PM GMT