Profile for Townsend11 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Premier Housewares Hip Flask Set - 8 oz - Black Gloss
Premier Housewares Hip Flask Set - 8 oz - Black Gloss

1.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for the broken item, 24 April 2013
The flask itself is nice, however the shot glasses came defective. One has a hole in it, the other had mystery black scratch like marks. The set doesn't come clean as you'd expect a new item to; it was covered in smears, marks, some dents, etc

Priceless (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 1)
Priceless (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Could Not Put It Down For A Minute!!, 17 Nov. 2012
This is the kind of book I'd call a hooker. You start reading, it completely reels you in & you get hooked! Next thing you know it's like 10 hours later and you've finished it! Seriously, seriously loved this book! Loved the main characters (especially Alex), loved the story (bit gutted they didn't get together, Milly the Man stealer! Lol)and I love the author!
Really can't wait for the next one!! Good work Miss Mayer!

JOCKEYS AND JEWELS (Romantic Mystery)
JOCKEYS AND JEWELS (Romantic Mystery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, 19 Sept. 2012
This is the first book I've read with a racetrack setting and I must admit I liked it! Pettersen has used the perfect mix of romance and mystery not forgetting a little drama. It all adds up to a great read!!

Allegiance: a Border War Thriller (Book #3) (The Cruz Marquez Thrillers)
Allegiance: a Border War Thriller (Book #3) (The Cruz Marquez Thrillers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, 19 Sept. 2012
There is only one way to describe Allegiance; Addictive. As soon as I started reading I couldn't put it down. And when they say it's a thriller, they mean it. I followed Cruz through so many twists and turns I didnt know what to expect on the next page. Definately a must read, perfect for when you need to kill travel time or something!!

The Bedeviled Heart (The Highland Heather and Hearts Scottish Romance Series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, just not my style., 16 Sept. 2012
From what I've read the story is ok, however I had to give up reading it because I just dont like the style of it and found it hard to "get into it". I know the book is set in scotland but I found it hard to just READ because the only way to read it is imagining a scottish accent. Other than that I think the story line was good!

This Time Forever (Glebe Point Book 1)
This Time Forever (Glebe Point Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Just too many coincedences I think..., 16 Sept. 2012
To be honest I was a bit disapointed. I only started to enjoy the book from chapter 11 (obviously I had to finish the book to see what happened). Overall it kinda sucked & got ok-ish towards the end.

I dont believe if she kept her virginity for 26 years she'd just give it up, and also there were just too many coincedences that were so key to the story which made it unbelievable. For example:

*Beware Spoilers*
Getting vital information on her first night, him being the cowboy, the dectective arriving just as she was confessing etc.

Dark Isle: Book 2 (Celtic Legacy Series)
Dark Isle: Book 2 (Celtic Legacy Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all over!, 10 July 2012
I'm still hooked on the story! The story carried on strongly, still love the characters, especially Quinn, the fact she says B*tch makes her seem soooooo much more real lol. The only downside was that it was too short! :(

Dark Waters: Book 1 (Celtic Legacy Series)
Dark Waters: Book 1 (Celtic Legacy Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 30 Jun. 2012
I bought it back in Feb because I needed a new book and amazon recommended it first. I was a bit skeptical at first but after the first page I was hooked!! Its fast paced, got a little bit of magic and Quinn (main character) is amazing!! I seriously recommend it, the price is a bonus ;)

However after reading Book 2 in the series I definately think this book is much better than Dark Isle.

Stereo Earphones (White)
Stereo Earphones (White)
Offered by Ashestechcom

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but not genuine..., 3 Jan. 2012
They are good headphones, fast delivery, great. But the same day they were delivered my brother bought an iPod touch & I compared them headphones with theese ones & theese were more uncomfortable in the ear, worse sound quality & the wires were different textures. So again overall ok BUT not genuine apple headphones.

Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series Book 1)
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 24 Nov. 2011
I just bought this because of the price thinking it would be just a book to read to work and stuff. I was suprised at how much I loved it!! Its amazing! I couldn't put it down and finished it in a day, love love LOVED it!

Page: 1 | 2