Profile for Mad Muvva > Reviews

Hammock for Several People 210 x 150 cm Red
Hammock for Several People 210 x 150 cm Red
Price: 22.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Ropes have broken, 20 Jun 2014
This hammock is only a year old (we've had others last years and years) and today the ropes snapped. Not hugely impressed. Also I agree with the other reviewer who said about it being a cocoon. We won't be buying another.

45 x Purple Butterflies Edible Cake Toppers (Wedding, Birthday) Cupcake Topper Decorations
Offered by cakeshopdotcom
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading item description - this is ONE sheet and you have to cut out EACH butterfly, 6 Mar 2014
The seller should be upfront and honest that this is a single sheet with mediocre printing of butterflies which need to be cut out individually before being applied. The 'small print' which the seller referred me to says "For best results simply cut out and affix to icing or buttercream on top of your cake or cupcakes" which implies a choice, but that is only the case if you want a a5 sheet cake topper.

Not happy and feel ripped off. I will be reporting this to Amazon.

Bulk Hardware 200W 118mm R7S Linear Halogen Lamp (Pack of 5)
Bulk Hardware 200W 118mm R7S Linear Halogen Lamp (Pack of 5)
Price: 8.00

2.0 out of 5 stars One blew overnight, one blew instantly ....dubious quality, 9 Feb 2014
Just to repeat myself, one of the five bulbs blew overnight and one blew as soon as we turned the light one. Not impressed with the quality. For 5 bulbs the price is ok, but pro rata for 3? Not so good. I won't be buying them again.

Mixed Set of Bright Coloured Cupboard Knobs x Pack 10 (MANGO-98)
Mixed Set of Bright Coloured Cupboard Knobs x Pack 10 (MANGO-98)
Price: 25.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these, 13 Oct 2013
Quickly despatched, beautifully made and gorgeous to look at. We mixed and matched with the hedgehog and brightly coloured mixed set.

Little Owl Childrens Ceramic 38mm Cupboard Knob Cabinet Knob Kitchen Handle Drawer Pull -Vintage-Chic (TM) Trademark Product.
Price: 2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these, 13 Oct 2013

Hedgehog Childrens Ceramic 38mm Cupboard Knob Cabinet Knob Kitchen Handle Drawer Pull - Vintage-Chic (TM) Trademark Product.
Price: 2.90

Chewable Necklace and Bracelet Set Red
Chewable Necklace and Bracelet Set Red
Offered by Pacific Pediatric Supply USA
Price: 11.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Coils catch in my little ones hair, 13 Oct 2013
My 3.5 year old isnt special needs but loves chewing things. She tried it on then promptly took it off because it caught the little hairs at the back of her neck. Quality was good enough though and customer service was excellent.

The Story of the Easter Bunny
The Story of the Easter Bunny
by Katherine Tegen
Price: 6.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 23 Mar 2013
Just what I was looking for for my 3 yo, nothing too long or too "in depth" or religious. Just a simple Easter Bunny book :) I ordered 2 others which I will probably return but this one was perfect.

Mini Grater
Mini Grater

2.0 out of 5 stars Mashed rather than grated, 17 Mar 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mini Grater (Toy)
There wasn't a coarse grating side on this product so a lot of the produce my grand daughter tried to grate just mushed instead. Fast full refund from seller though.

WM Bartleet & Sons Miniature Mortar and Pestle 7 x 4 cm
WM Bartleet & Sons Miniature Mortar and Pestle 7 x 4 cm
Offered by Amazing Child Montessori
Price: 3.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected but does the job, 17 Mar 2012
We bought this for our gradn daughter (nanny and grandad have a full size one). It grinds, it hasn't broken and that's good enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3