Profile for Matthew Bennett > Reviews

Content by Matthew Bennett

Matthew Bennett "happyberks" (windsor)

Page: 1 | 2
Wave Rider Ride-On
Wave Rider Ride-On
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars robust and my 5 year old loved it. It coped very well with a week ..., 3 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Wave Rider Ride-On (Toy)
This was solid, robust and my 5 year old loved it. It coped very well with a week full of flying leaps into the pool and is safely in the case for next year. If there is a negative it is that the inflatable sits very high in the water so is very easy to roll off of it.

Intex Inflatable Ride-on Sea Turtle
Intex Inflatable Ride-on Sea Turtle
Offered by OnePack Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars split seams, 3 Aug. 2015
This is perfect for the pool and for a child to bounce around on but it couldn't cope with me kicking around in the Med and one of the fins burst. I'm not a big bloke and the sea was flat calm so I was very surprised when one of the seams split with 3 days

Lego Storage Brick 8 Blue
Lego Storage Brick 8 Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good storage solution, 3 Aug. 2015
Theses bricks are quite expensive but the they are Lego! The tubs are a reasonable size and all link together just like real Lego bricks. We have a number of these for our children's ever expanding Lego collection.

Lego Storage Brick 4 Red
Lego Storage Brick 4 Red

4.0 out of 5 stars The tubs are a reasonable size and all link together just like real Lego bricks, 3 Aug. 2015

Mens COOLERS Club Logo Mule SLIPPER G017 UK 8 Brown
Mens COOLERS Club Logo Mule SLIPPER G017 UK 8 Brown
Offered by Socks Uwear®

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite bulky, 3 Aug. 2015
I've not had these long so I can't comment on how they wear in but overall I was pleased with the perceived quality. The slipper is quite bulky and more towards an 8.5 fit so I would consider sizing down if you are generally a half size. My wife told me it looked like I had bears feet just to underline the bulk bit!

Coleman Comfort Bed Double Phthalate Free
Coleman Comfort Bed Double Phthalate Free

5.0 out of 5 stars It comes in a handy storage back and is pretty robust. Ours is yet to go down in ..., 3 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Coleman Comfort Airbed (Sports)
The duel chambers on this airbed mean that if you roll over your partner isn't bounced out of bed! It comes in a handy storage back and is pretty robust. Ours is yet to go down in the night so you don't wake up with a bad back which is always a bonus!

Fellowes Crystals Gel Keyboard Wrist Support - Blue
Fellowes Crystals Gel Keyboard Wrist Support - Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great..., 3 Aug. 2015
I have used this for a month and the seal is already starting to bubble up. I used to have a Kensington one and that lasted year, so much better than this one.

Speedo Adult BioFUSE Fin - Red/Black, 6-7
Speedo Adult BioFUSE Fin - Red/Black, 6-7

5.0 out of 5 stars Size down a little, 3 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Speedo Adult BioFUSE Fin (Sports)
I am yet to use these I but I have size 7.5 feet and they fit perfectly. The are short and robust and should be perfect to use body boarding.

Neato XV Series Combo Brush
Neato XV Series Combo Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars brings carpets back to life, 11 April 2015
Bought at the same time as a Neato XV signature to "upgrade it" following tha advise of another reviewer. It does a great job!

Sugarflair Extra Max Concentrated Paste Colour - Red Extra
Sugarflair Extra Max Concentrated Paste Colour - Red Extra
Offered by Electric Mania Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 11 April 2015
Wow, if you are hear looking to solve the problem of browny red coloured Red Velvet cakes you are looking at the right product. They couldn't get any redder and from a very small amount of paste. Loved it!

Page: 1 | 2