Profile for Miss J. A. Gatty > Reviews

Sony PlayStation Plus - 90 Day Subscription
Sony PlayStation Plus - 90 Day Subscription
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS NOW!, 6 Mar. 2015
Fantastic product. Lasted much longer than I thought it would.

Disney Frozen Anna Sparkle Doll
Disney Frozen Anna Sparkle Doll
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the plastic packaging thats really hard to get into....., 6 Mar. 2015
Really decorative toilet brush, 10/10

Vans Era, Unisex-Adults' Low-Top Trainers, Black/White, 9 UK
Vans Era, Unisex-Adults' Low-Top Trainers, Black/White, 9 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Sneaks for freaks, 19 May 2013
Unbelievable set of shoe furniture. As one great man once said 'The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be' - Brett 'The Hitman' Hart.

GANGSTA RAP COLORING BOOK
GANGSTA RAP COLORING BOOK
by Aye Jay Morano

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont hate the playa, hate the game, 9 Jan. 2013
My Wife said this wasnt a good present for my 4 year old son! How wrong was she. He now wears a doo-rag and walks with a lean. Holllllla.

Wray & Nephew Overproof Rum 5cl Miniature
Wray & Nephew Overproof Rum 5cl Miniature
Offered by Just Miniatures

5.0 out of 5 stars D-Ruuuuuuuuuk!, 9 Jan. 2013
Well did I get drunk on this little baby. The answer. Yes I did. Necked it in one thinking that it was just a little short. Should have read the lable before really. Especially as the wife ended up dragging me to midnight mass, best bit of Church ive been to in a while. Had a good sing song. Got some bread, the priest even topped me up with some wine. I cant remeber much after that, apart from my angry looking wife in the morning telling me I'd been kicked out of church for excessive dancing and trying to ring the church bells. All in all 5 star, I had a good night. God bless you Wray and his nephew.

BaByliss 5548U Dry and Curl 2100 W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5548U Dry and Curl 2100 W Hair Dryer
Offered by BestBuyUk

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowzerooney!, 8 Jan. 2013
Holy smokes! this not only dried and curled my girlfriends hair but Im pretty sure it made her smile to. Weve been going through a bit of a tough time recently. Nearly at the 5 year stage of the relationship. Weve run out of things to talk about, we are spending less time together. So I though what can I get her for Christmas that will elt her knwo everything is alright. I didnt want to spend too much either, so I saw this and thought 'boom'. She unwrapped it on Christmas day and she seemed pretty darn happy, that was until she realised it was the only thing I got her. However things seems better in out relationship since christmas, I dont know whether its down to this hairdryer but surely it cant just be a coincidence? 10/10