Profile for A. Ramnath > Reviews

Content by A. Ramnath

A. Ramnath "AR" (England)

Easy Riser Notebook Stand, 12 to 17" notebooks, 11 1/2 x 1 1/4, Gray, Sold as 1 Each
Offered by TriStar Electronics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one!, 6 May 2009
I love this product! i got an 15 inch laptop and it fits perfect!...
i order one for 2 reasons..
1. apparently it makes typing feel more comfortable (Which is true!)
2. to save me some extra space when i want to link my laptop up to my other computer, on my computer table. (saves me alot of space on my computer table.. my laptop use to take up like half of the computer table space, and now it doesn't!)

VanguardTech executive leather flip case for iPhone 3G
VanguardTech executive leather flip case for iPhone 3G

1.0 out of 5 stars This aint what you get (don't recommend!), 6 May 2009
I just got my wallet for a iphone and i was pretty disappointed to see that this aint what you get.. the wallet is nothing like the picture and it doesn't come with card holders.
i wanted to get a wallet so i could easily unclip my iphone when i need to talk, you cant do this with this wallet (because the iphone needs to slide into the wallet)
also the magnet bit looks like it will touch the front of the iphone (on the screen), so i aint sure if i want to trust magnets touching my Iphone.
so this is a bit of a disappointing item..

Quartet Personal Whiteboard Drywipe Magnetic with Tray Eraser and Marker W600xH450mm Ref QBDE6045

5.0 out of 5 stars handy whiteboard., 21 Nov. 2008
decided on getting one of these to help plan out my uni work, pretty handy.
its a great size, which fits prefectly on my bedroom door. The only problem i had was the tray bit (wasn't sticking too well), so i had to super glue it.. but thats a small thing.. and the magnetic part is also handy to hold up little temp notes (so you know, u do not get any magnetic pins.. just a marker and a simple eraser).. so yeah i would recommend this one, it does the job.