Profile for Ms. G. O'neill > Reviews

Content by Ms. G. O'neill

Ms. G. O'neill "GRUB3105" (LONDON)

Neo-G Compression Hosiery Open Toe Pantyhose/Tights, Medical Grade class 2, 20-30mmHg
Offered by Mobility Choices
Price: 35.67

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT ITEM, 10 May 2013
Item was as described. Postage was really good. Have tried a few types of compression stockings for long haul flights and although it takes a little bit of persuasion to get these on, once you have, they are extremely comfortable.

Highly recommend this seller and this product.

The End Of The Innocence
The End Of The Innocence
Price: 8.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Searching.....for ages..!, 6 Jun 2009
Looked for this version of the song sung by Don Henley and......found it on Amazon!!! Very good postage too.

Black & Decker Powered Adjustable Auto Wrench
Black & Decker Powered Adjustable Auto Wrench
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 10.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 1 Feb 2009
Does exactly what it says on the tin - fed up of hubbie moaning that he hasn't got the right size spanner/wrench. Good solid tool.

Yogalates for Weight Loss [DVD]
Yogalates for Weight Loss [DVD]
Price: 5.86

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear zzzzzz, 9 May 2008
I read most of the reviews on this DVD before I purchased it but, oh dear, I was disappointed. I was not prepared for her voice!! Louise Soloman's voice droans on and whilst I realise that she wants to be very calm and deliberate in her presentation (and explains things well)I found her nasal voice highly irritating especially the word "..body.." - sorry Louise! I do Body Balance (yoga/pilates/tai chi) 3 times a week and I found this workout just OK. I just can't distance myself from that voice!!

The Magic Paintbrush
The Magic Paintbrush
by Julia Donaldson
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 26 Feb 2008
This review is from: The Magic Paintbrush (Paperback)
This book is so wonderfully illustrated and the story is engaging and different. I thoroughly recommend it to people who want more than the 'run-of-the mill' stories - this is bound to become a favourite in any household.

Philips HP6364 Bikini Perfect All-in-one Bikini Solution
Philips HP6364 Bikini Perfect All-in-one Bikini Solution

2.0 out of 5 stars Electric Shaver Virgin!, 15 Feb 2008
Ok...........I bought this purely based on reviews and it looked fab when it arrived. However, being an electric shaver virgin, I found it quite 'ok' really.It seems to remove (sort of) the hair from the bikini line after much persuasion but shave is not close enough for me - I get better results with my Venus manual razor! Perhaps I'm thick and cannot get the knack of it -I haven't given up and will perservere but can someone tell me what I am NOT doing in order to get a better shave?? Because I cannot seem to use the shaver bit, I dare not try the epilatory device yet- OUCH!! But having said all this, the actual device is very nice, small, compact with loads of extras. Hope this review is helpful to someone!

Taking Charge Of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Health: The Definitive Guide to ... Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Wealth
by Toni Weschler
Price: 13.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Taking Charge of Your Fertility:, 11 Oct 2004
Thought that Toni Weschler presented the facts about Fertility in a very, very concise, frank and easy-to-understand way - why didn't we have this book years ago when I was an ignorant teenager! The information is extremely useful for methods to achieve preganancy, natural birth control and the menopause. I highly recommend it for all these eventualities. All women should read it to make them more aware of their bodies!