Profile for aya > Reviews

aya

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars IT came off!, 1 April 2014
Sticker came off after about three weeks which is unfortunate since it looked so beautiful when I put it up but what can you expect from the price?

Logitech Keyboard K120 - UK layout
Logitech Keyboard K120 - UK layout

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 1 April 2014
Easy to insert into any laptop or computer. Works perfectly and is reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Pink Shabby Chic Roses Light Switch Sticker vinyl cover skin
Pink Shabby Chic Roses Light Switch Sticker vinyl cover skin
Offered by stika.co

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price..., 1 April 2014
The switch part did not fit properly so had to throw that part away but the rest fits perfectly was not really disappointed for the price I had to pay.

STYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} NOKIA LUMIA 520 PREMIUM QUALITY PRINTED SILICONE GEL PROTECTION CASE SKIN COVER + STYLUS (Roses on White)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 April 2014
Easy to slip onto your phone and looks very good for the price you pay. Would recommend to a friend.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars The End, 15 Jun 2012
Last Harry Potter film and in my opinion the most enjoyable. I won't give too much away but it fans are going to love it.

The Wandering Who?: A Study of Jewish Identity Politics
The Wandering Who?: A Study of Jewish Identity Politics
by Gilad Atzmon

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a Read, 11 Jun 2012
I had to read this for a school project but I find it quite good, it is definitely worth the read.

North & South [DVD]
North & South [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniela Denby-Ashe

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand aside Mr Darcy, Mr Thornton is in town..., 4 Jun 2012
This review is from: North & South [DVD] (DVD)
This is definitely my new favourite period drama. Mr Thornton has forever replaced Mr Darcy as the ultimate romantic male.

Persuasion (Penguin Classics)
Persuasion (Penguin Classics)
by Jane Austen

5.0 out of 5 stars Enduring love, 4 Jun 2012
This is definitely my favourite Jane Austen novel. I always feel a bit desolate and unconvinced at the end of a romance novel when the happy couple skip off into the sunset with their new found love for each other, I think how long will their love last? Well there was no need for that question with 'Persuasion'. We have the pliant heroine Anne Elliot and her leading man Captain Frederick Wentworth whose love for her has never waved since she rejected him seven years prior. I love the idea of everlasting love...*sighs dreamily...Definitely one to read again and again and again....

War and Peace (Wordsworth Classics)
War and Peace (Wordsworth Classics)
by Leo Tolstoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jun 2012
This novel has been around my house for years and I never EVER intended to read this book mostly because the length put me right off, it's so bloody long it can be used as a door stop! However I did pick it up one fateful day and managed to finnish it by reading a few chapters a day and it is now one of my favourite books. The characters in the book are pretty atrocious, vicious people and although I did not grow to like them I felt that the vainness of their characters contrasted well with the 'war' part of the story. I can see why its considered a classic must read and I loved it. Overall 5 stars.

On the Road (Penguin Modern Classics)
On the Road (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Jack Kerouac

5.0 out of 5 stars American classic, 4 Jun 2012
'On the Road' is the first American classic that I've actually felt deserves the label of an 'American classic'. Just when I was about to despair about America's literary merits I came across Kerouac's novel. The novel is a times rambling and repetitive but if you stick with it it's very rewarding and has brilliant insights of clarity, with memorable observations about the world and human condition. I'll definitely be reading it again. 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3