Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

A Dictionary of Finance and Banking
A Dictionary of Finance and Banking
by Jonathan Law

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the cover!, 30 Jun 2012
I started work in the Financial sector so needed something to give me the basics. This book fitted the bill perfectly, there hasn't been a word of phase that I haven't been able to find in this book. Even has some sections on specials areas of finance to give you an over view of a certain subject, instead of just a few lines on the subject.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but unwashable, 15 July 2011
I thought this was absolutely gorgeous when I saw it in store. It cost me 60, but thought it was worth it as a one-off buy.

I wore it with a thick black belt and it looked as nice on the hanger as it did on me!! Was well worth buying.

However, I put it in the washing machine, I checked the label beforehand and it said I could put it on a 40oC wash, and I could even tumble dry it! Being cautious, I put it on a delicate wash, on it's own and with a colour run sheet just in case. and when it came out of the washing machine, the black had run into the flowers, making it all dull looking. I tried a second time, just in case with no luck. The material also doesn't feel as light as it did before I washed it. I'm gutted, as I was going to wear it to a bbq this weekend.

I'm debating on whether to buy another one now (especially when they seem to be reduced online) but am worried washing it will turn out exactly the same. Pity....

DIGIFLEX Digital LCD Temperature and Humidity Meter Clock Alarm
DIGIFLEX Digital LCD Temperature and Humidity Meter Clock Alarm
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright display, easy to use, 27 Jun 2011
Got this for the office, as I was freezing! It arrived very quickly, I was surprised at the size of it considering the cost(much bigger than I thought)

Setup was easy and painless, (I did it at home even without looking at the instructions)

Took it into work and it works perfectly and can be read easily, all my friends at work keep looking over at it when it gets too hot or too cold just to check the temp (and can read it without leaving their desks!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2011 10:52 AM GMT

KatKabin DezRez Outdoor Cat Shelter - Royal Blue
KatKabin DezRez Outdoor Cat Shelter - Royal Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but only comes in one size., 17 Jan 2011
I was looking for a cat kennel for my outdoor cat as my cat cage is currently taken up with kittens.
This one looked much better than the others in terms of design and durability was off the ground and you could order spare parts if needs be.
It also came with a made to fit Winter Warmer (warm blanket for the inside).
Arrived very quickly, was impressed with the care taken with the packaging and the instructions on how to fit. It also came with a default mat for the floor which I wasn't expecting.
I left the cat flap off it to start with, so he could get used to it. My cat is quite a large cat, so he didn't fit and he couldn't turn around in it.
If it came in a bigger size for larger cats I wouldn't hesitate to buy it, but it only seems to come in default size for the average cat.
On the plus size, one of the kittens loves it, even insisting to have her meals in it and the larger cat kept trying to get into it for the comfort of the blanket, so I had to replace the blanket for a new one and put the old one into the larger cat's new bed!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 17, 2011 2:13 PM GMT