Profile for Farno > Reviews

Content by Farno

Farno "husky_joe" (Artica)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Scalextric 1:32 Scale GT Lightning Slot Car (Green)
Scalextric 1:32 Scale GT Lightning Slot Car (Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Point and Squirt, 29 Mar. 2015
Length:: 0:14 Mins

We bought this to replace one that came with the setup. This green little devil is plastic and light, and as others have mentioned you can add the decals yourself. My kids liked this. It's very fast and our other car a Camaro GS just can't keep up. The Camaro it tail happy and can be slid around corners, this just sticks, unless you really push it. Fun little car.

Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl
Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl
Offered by The Executive Shaving Company

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and rich, 26 Aug. 2014
Lathers in seconds, nice and rich, great subtle aroma. I would buy again without question.

Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Lemon and Lime Shaving Cream Bowl
Taylor of Old Bond Street 150g Lemon and Lime Shaving Cream Bowl
Offered by The Executive Shaving Company

3.0 out of 5 stars but it provides a great shaving foam, 26 Aug. 2014
I cant smell lemon or lime, but it provides a great shaving foam. Much prefer Sandalwood.

Timex Expedition Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Nylon Strap - T42571

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Easy to read, 26 Aug. 2014
This is the second Camper I've owned. Dog ate the first, different style. Love it. Easy to read, Indigo works well. Cant fault it in anyway. The dog has not ate this one, yet.

Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeballs, 26 Aug. 2014
I bought a smaller jar from a different company and liked it. I bought this to replace it and its much better. A lovely aroma and delicate coconut taste. I would recommend and buy again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2014 1:45 PM BST

Edwin Jagger Black Porcelain Shaving Soap Bowl With Handle Rn46
Edwin Jagger Black Porcelain Shaving Soap Bowl With Handle Rn46

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to hold, 6 Aug. 2014
It does what its meant to do. Some raised bobbles in the bobble help with the process. Easy to hold.

Edwin Jagger Best Badger Hair Shaving Brush with Drip Stand - Medium, Imitation Ivory

4.0 out of 5 stars This is much better., 6 Aug. 2014
After buying the much cheaper Wilkinsons Swords version and being very dissapoiinted I bought this. You pay for what you get. This is much better.

Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? (S.F. MASTERWORKS)
Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? (S.F. MASTERWORKS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps if I were not such a huge fan of Bladerunner I would have liked this better, 6 Aug. 2014
I must admit that I had read a few other reviews of this book and everyone had said it was five stars. Perhaps if I were not such a huge fan of Bladerunner I would have liked this better. I did finish the book.

The Liminal People: A Novel
The Liminal People: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug. 2014
I couldnt put this book down. I bought the Kindle edition.

Bluebeards Revenge Shavette Style Cutthroat Razor & 100 Derby Professional Single Edge Razor Blades
Offered by RazorBlades4u

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction into 'Proper' shaving, 6 Aug. 2014
A great introduction into 'Proper' shaving. Well made, lighter than i expected. I would recommend and buy again, if i needed to. The blades are as you would expect, very sharp, each blade lasts me about five shaves at two passes each time, so superb value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4