Profile for Daniella Salas > Reviews

Content by Daniella Salas

Daniella Salas (Preston,UK)

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little mover, 10 April 2013
Cute mouse, arrived quickly and really easy to get going. You just need to remove the receiver from the underside of the mouse and plug it into the computer, making sure you have the batteries installed correctly. Ergonomic shape is good, and it is comfortable to use/handle. Only slight criticism is that the mouse doesn't work on every surface I've tried, and performs better on dark surfaces than reflective ones. Also, the side buttons could be a bit stiffer in my opinion, but useful to have.

I'd also recommend their blue wireless mouse which is a bit cheaper and performs nicely, too.

TTfone Neptune Senior Basic Easy Mobile Phone Big Buttons SOS Emergency Button Large Display - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 7 Feb 2013
I have just bought this mobile for my grandmother. It is a simple mobile and is very easy to operate. It has big buttons and nice display. We have a torch light always if we have this phone because it has torchlight facilities. The sound and FM radio is impressive.
the most useful thing of this handset is it has SOS button for emergency call so we don't need to input the number just have to click the button.
I recommend TT099 for those who like simple and easy handset.

Rubicon Mango Sparkling Drink 330 ml (Pack of 24)
Rubicon Mango Sparkling Drink 330 ml (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars So darn tasty!, 18 Oct 2011
This stuff is so awesome. A great alternative to coke or any of the other big brands, and at this price it's an absolute bargain. This 24 pack keeps my two teenage sons happy for a good few weeks!

Aquarius USB Multi Hub Expansion Splitter with 4 Port - Black
Aquarius USB Multi Hub Expansion Splitter with 4 Port - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, but not for wireless., 18 Oct 2011
Bought this to extend the USB capacity of my laptop, and specifically to attach my wireless dongle. Although it doesn't actually support the dongle, it's still good for other stuff like the mouse and card reader. In the end I just moved the dongle to the main USB port and have everything else operating off this multiplier. I like the design, but the cable could be a bit longer.