Profile for Mrs. H. M. Miller > Reviews

Content by Mrs. H. M. Miller

Mrs. H. M. Miller "HARRI" (ESSEX, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Scholl DRMA7301UK Muscle Therapy Percussion Massager
Scholl DRMA7301UK Muscle Therapy Percussion Massager

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps with RA pain and stiffness (but check with your doctor!), 15 Aug 2014
I have used this again and again and it's very useful in aiding my rheumatoid stiffness and pain. The effect is somewhat similar to using a TENS machine in that 10 minutes of vibration seems to "distract" the nerves from the pain and leave tendons and muscles more relaxed. My only difficulty with it is the weight; when it's my wrists (commonly) that are hurting the unit is too heavy to hold comfortably and I find I have to prop with cushions etc.

Playmobil City Life 5106 City Coach
Playmobil City Life 5106 City Coach
Offered by Reigs Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Playmobil are the best for small world play, 15 Aug 2014
Good old playmobil scores again. Three year old Grandson asked for a "bus" for his birthday so we the grandparents stumped up. He was delighted and his older brother not a little jealous! As always love the fact that playmobil stand alone and don't link to other franchises like Disney - please don't ever change this! And also that they don't pitch at either boys or girls and are inclusive for all back grounds etc. Just one note - a driver and only two passengers... I would have been willing to buy other passengers bot ccould only see knights and pirates etc to buy individually. Please could there be packs of family groups, children etc?

Playmobil Pirates 5135 Large Pirate Ship
Playmobil Pirates 5135 Large Pirate Ship

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic toy, 13 May 2014
Wonderful Playmobil never fail to impress... this ship is gorgeous in all its detail, and hallelullah, a robust and well made toy that is NOT linked to a franchise or films etc, AND free of gender or other stereotypes. Highly recommended. My grandson adores it (aged 5).

Crocs Women's Beach Line Espresso/Stucco Boat Shoes 14261-26L-520 9 UK
Crocs Women's Beach Line Espresso/Stucco Boat Shoes 14261-26L-520 9 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame as they were nice, 13 May 2014
Good looking crocs but as a size 9 these just came up too small. Recommend trying a size larger ?

Live, Love, Dance, Sing Bangle Set Silver - Silver
Live, Love, Dance, Sing Bangle Set Silver - Silver
Offered by Love Hearts and Crosses Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for grandaughter - she loves it!, 28 Feb 2014
This seemed to hit the mark for an 11 (going on 16) year old. She especially liked the peace bracelet, she tells me!

Death Comes to Pemberley [DVD]
Death Comes to Pemberley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Rhys

5.0 out of 5 stars A keeper for a Jane fan, 28 Feb 2014
I am quite a purist Jane fan and on the whole I have stayed away from prequels, sequels and alternative universe versions of her works. I had read the book that this is adapted from, because of the pedigree of the author and I had enjoyed it. I watched it at Christmas on TV and was slowly won over. Much as I admire Anna Maxwell Davis as an actor I took a while to warm to her Lizzy - she was so quiet and lacking in spark that until the third episode I was a little disappointed. But it all came together very well and ultimately the maturing marriage between Lizzie and Darcy is well realised by the two actors and by the story arc. One for a winter's afternoon for years to come!

Timex Expedition Camper Watch - Black Dial - Olive Nylon Strap - T41711
Timex Expedition Camper Watch - Black Dial - Olive Nylon Strap - T41711

3.0 out of 5 stars Funky but cheap looking, 28 Feb 2014
I like the look of this little watch. Always like a simple, non-gadgety timepiece and on the whole this is good value. Pity tho that the buckle is very flimsy and slips out easily, and I would predict could break easily :-(

Michel Cluizel Net of milk chocolate sardines
Michel Cluizel Net of milk chocolate sardines
Offered by Chocolate Trading Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute! Something different for the stockings, 1 Dec 2013
Arrieved promptly and well packed so no damage; will be stocking fillers for the grandchildren, where novelty if the aim... sure they'll be intrigued!

Secrets My Mother Kept: What If Everything You Knew About Yourself Was a Lie?
Secrets My Mother Kept: What If Everything You Knew About Yourself Was a Lie?
by Kath Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic and moving, 29 Nov 2013
I stumbled across this - I know the author so was curious and so pleased for her success in being published. It's a beautifully crafted and moving tale, nothing mawkish or over done as can be the case in memoirs I've read, strikes a chord of authenticity throughout and keeps yo in suspense right to the last chapter as to what the family secrets are that so shaped the sisters' lives. Well done Kath :-)

Inflatable Globe
Inflatable Globe
Offered by Excellencestores

4.0 out of 5 stars Meets expectations, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Inflatable Globe (Toy)
Good cheap (maybe not very sturdy) globe, bought for my sponsored child in Malawi. Difficult to think of little but meaningful gifts that can be cheaply posted. I think he will love this (he has very little in the way of possessions).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4