Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "elloras"

WIN Foam Rocket Swim Trainer Float
WIN Foam Rocket Swim Trainer Float

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for my son by his swim teacher while he gained confidence, 21 Oct. 2013
He loves it gets his confidence up and fun and in the right swim position util he feels confident to swim without!

BRIO 30133 Magnetic Building Blocks
BRIO 30133 Magnetic Building Blocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Oct. 2013
Simple, tacticle, aesthetic and just what you want from building blocks! Loved the weight of them and the magnetism of all the blocks

Pura Kiki Infant Bottle Natural Vent Teat (5 oz, Lavender)
Pura Kiki Infant Bottle Natural Vent Teat (5 oz, Lavender)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - never leak and my daughter loves them so easy to hold, 21 Oct. 2013
Beautiful stainless steel bottles with us living in the middle east we think stainless steel bottles for the family are really important and these were the best we found and we looked at them all!

Getting the Little Blighters to Eat: Change your children from fussy eaters into foodies.
by Claire Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars I KNOW ITS OBVIOUS BUT WHY DO WE FEEL SO MUCH BETTER AT PLAYING TOUGH LOVE WHEN ITS WRITTEN, 21 Oct. 2013
I loved this book, no recipes just straight clarification of what we instinctively know is right but hels to have it formulated into a book like this! I loved it and worked a treat just at the time my 6 month old started weaning so we all eat the same meal no more cooking multiple meals!!

Low Blood Sugar: Over 100 Recipes for overcoming Hypoglycaemia (Recipes for Health)
by Martin Budd

3.0 out of 5 stars Some nice recipes, 7 May 2004
Being a great foodie with hypoglycemia the needs for books that provide as much choice to the food recipes I can prepare is essential. The introduction is somewhat unclear as it goes in to many different forms of hypoglycemia and you must read the whole introduction before moving forward with diet ideas. The recipes were easier than Montignac's 'recipes & menus' which is translated from French but lacked any originality in the ingredients. I also felt that great care should be taken over some of the recpes that include potatoes, bread, flour, peanut butter, all of which I would strongly not recommend in addition to sugar as some of these are equally high on the glycemic index!! On the whole some ideas to help struggle through the maze of foods that we cannot eat!