Profile for Sophie Baillie > Reviews

Content by Sophie Baillie

Sophie Baillie

Mr Benn Box set of 3 pairs of Men Socks by United Oddsocks (Adult size UK 6-11, EUR 39-46)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique present, 22 Feb. 2014
Absolutely loved the socks, they are really sweet and come in a lovely display box. Speedy delivery and perfect for the Mr Benn lover!

Better Call Saul American Apparel T-Shirt, White, Small
Better Call Saul American Apparel T-Shirt, White, Small
Offered by HiveTees-US

2.0 out of 5 stars Long delivery and not so sure 'small' is small., 22 Feb. 2014
I bought this tee last year for my boyfriend for Christmas. Ordered it mid Nov and got it the weekend before Christmas- so if expecting a speedy delivery- don't. I am aware it had to be shipped over however I also bought him a Los Pollos tee from the Breaking Bad store- which had to be shipped and was with me in two weeks.

Was happy with the product when I saw it however looked a little on the large side for a small- i ordered that size for a reason and is actually too big for him to wear as a t-shirt so now a pj top for me! A little disappointing as when I saw the tee online I thought it would be perfect.