Profile for Rezwan > Reviews

Rezwan (Barcelona)

Page: 1 | 2
Swissgear GA-7305-14F00 Synergy  15.6 Inch Laptop Bag
Swissgear GA-7305-14F00 Synergy  15.6 Inch Laptop Bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of this Wenger scam!. This is actually ..., 10 Dec. 2014
Beware of this Wenger scam!. This is actually a cheap Chinese made product. Also iPod/Music player pocket is missing as described in their Amazon page. This was one of the reasons why I bought this bag but found a cheap Chinese made bag instead.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2015 12:21 AM BST

Koolehaoda® Tragbare leichter Stativ Blau Carbon beweglicher Stativ mit Kugelkopf Max Height: 62", Max Load: 15KG
Offered by koolehaoda

5.0 out of 5 stars The tripod is quite well-built and sturdy enough to hold a DSLR and heavy zoom lens, 20 Nov. 2014
The tripod is quite well-built and sturdy enough to hold a DSLR and heavy zoom lens. Build-wise this is MeFoto look-alike. Shall I recommend this to others? Yes definitely. With this price, I can't expect more and I would say this is a good value for money. Please note that similar spec of carbon fibre made tripod will cost you almost twice the price of this. Only issue is the weight. In Amazon page it says 3.14lbs(1.42kg) but I guess this is around 2 kg but then again this is just an assumption. Overall, I am quite impressed with the built quality and the various features it offers.

Finite State Machines in Hardware: Theory and Design (with VHDL and SystemVerilog)
by Volnei A. Pedroni

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for how to use timer in FSM, 13 May 2014
This book is good for timed FSM design but I did not like the way author used blocking statements inside sequential blocks in SystemVerilog. Also three-always block coding style is missing here. All the SystemVerilog FSMs have maintained same coding style which is quite surprising. I was expecting more. In 3 always block style, instead of generating the outputs using
continuous assignments, you can code a third always block as a sequential always block to register the next outputs. I would still recommend you to buy this book if you want to learn FSM in deep. The timer used in the timed FSM examples are really good. You can use this in your real life design job.

Raynox DCR-250 Macro Attachment
Raynox DCR-250 Macro Attachment
Offered by therealadelphia

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for Sony Nex cameras, 9 Sept. 2013
I bought this mainly for my Sony Nex 5r camera. I had to buy 40.5mm to 43mm adapter separately for this lens to adapt with my 16-50mm sony lens kits I got with the camera. I took some shots in my back garden and results are so far quite impressive. This is a good value for money considering the price and compared to other expensive macro lenses. I strongly recommend this to all the Nex users.

Anker® 2700mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy Note I9220, GT-N7000
Anker® 2700mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy Note I9220, GT-N7000

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the original one, 26 Jun. 2013
This is better than the original one and it lasts more. I will buy one more to use this as my backup battery.

HSINI Battery Travel Functional Wall USB Dock Charger for Samsung Galaxy GT-N7000 I9220

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 26 Jun. 2013
My Samsung Note's USB port broke so I had no other choice but to buy it. And since then I have been using this for my battery. I strongly recommend this for a backup charger.

Icon Brand Loose Lips Scarf - Black
Icon Brand Loose Lips Scarf - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 25 Jun. 2013
Scarf looks as it is. I am quite impressed with the quality of this scarf and the color. I would give it 5 out of 5!

Dell Microsoft Windows XP Professional w/SP3 - Licence and media - 1 PC - OEM - CD - English
Offered by EU Software

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Product, 25 Jun. 2013
I just installed Windows XP in my Dell N5010 and it installed without any problem. I received a license key with the CD but it did not ask for it during Installation. I assume this is because it looked for genuine Del pc. Anyway great value for the money. Please note that you need dell drivers in order to get your wifi and other devices work. You can either use the dell provided CDs or download from dell website and installed them into your PC. In my case, I had to download from net using another machine and then copied them in a USB drive. I then installed from that drive.

Talk Spanish 2 Pack
Talk Spanish 2 Pack
by Inma Mcleish

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reference if you want to improve your level from Beginners to pre-intermediate level., 15 May 2013
This review is from: Talk Spanish 2 Pack (Paperback)
This is a good reference if you would like to improve your Spanish from advanced beginners to pre-intermediate level. Without the CDs, this book would not take you further. So I strongly recommend to buy this book with the CDs.

Persuasion Skills Black Book: Practical NLP Language Patterns for Getting The Response You Want
by Rintu Basu

1.0 out of 5 stars Low, 4 Sept. 2012
This book costs me £11.25 but what I got is extremely low quality printing book. The book should not cost more than £2/£3 considering the cheap papers they used. Shame for greedy profit makers.

Page: 1 | 2