Profile for Doctor9fan > Reviews

Content by Doctor9fan

Doctor9fan (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst (Full)
Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny., 31 Aug 2014
A very absorbing game, live actors are green screened into the game to add to the uniqueness of the storyline, puzzles range from easy to mind boggling, graphics are nice & the HO scenes differ slightly every time you play the game.
Finally during the credits there are outtakes/behind the scenes video of the actors which is different.

European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition (Full) (Kindle Tablet Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the game but not the problem of the popup., 29 Aug 2014
I enjoyed the game, I didn't get the problems others have mentioned but I do get the 'there's a discrepancy between the local & global save/game' popup which is annoying, I have another with that same problem & cannot play the bonus content due to it not recognising that I've completed the main game - I just hope this isn't the same.

The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition (Full)
The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition (Full)

2.0 out of 5 stars good game but has many problems., 28 Aug 2014
First this is a nice game, graphics are good & the puzzles can be challenging but & it's a big but, too often the game becomes slow that you think it has crashed, also in several of the HO games certain items aren't clickable even though they're the ones you require, an example is the stained glass window, one piece on the rh side is very difficult to pick up. Further there seems to be a major problem with saving the game, every time I play the game I'm told there's a discrepancy between the local & online versions & asks me which I'd like to play, well no matter which I choose it will not work with the bonus content, if I close the game, next time the bonus content does not open & states that it will only be available after completing the main game - which I have done. Also the GameCircle states I haven't unlocked any trophies but the game itself says I've completed six.

Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion (Full)
Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion (Full)

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the lamest Big Fish game I've played., 24 Aug 2014
I usually enjoy BF games but this is bad, having to click on ghosts & be 100% accurate as you have limited bombs is daft & the live actors are poor at best & too lame.
Have already uninstalled.

Big Fish Games App(Kindle Fire Edition)
Big Fish Games App(Kindle Fire Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't really see the point of this app., 10 Aug 2014
While the iOS version shows you details of the newest games for your device incl price reductions this version seems of little use, yes it does show all the BF games available on the Amazon app store but these don't change that often & there's no offers. Perhaps things will improve with future updates.

Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad., 7 Aug 2014
First this game refused to install so I removed it from the cloud thinking it was corrupted but now cannot download at all.

The Lost Ship
The Lost Ship

3.0 out of 5 stars Short & easy., 2 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Lost Ship (App)
This appears to be the first in a series from this developer so perhaps this is why it's so short & easy. Gameplay is simple touch the screen to move or interact with objects, there's no hint button so if you're stuck the only option is looking at walkthroughs on the web, I have to say the game stumped me only twice.

Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition (Full)
Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition (Full)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor., 28 July 2014
First this is very unresponsive on the Kindle Fire HD, you have to tap quite a few times to pick something up yet other times it seems fine. Moving forward is fine but moving back is impossible, for me I had to either tap all over the bottom of the screen with usually just brought the inventory up & down, more often than not I had to close the game then restart it to actually move back!
Finally the game also crashed the Kindle as it became unresponsive after closing the game, I couldn't open any other apps & overall it was very slow. I have removed the game.

Herbal Antibiotics and Antivirals: Stop Making Them Rich! Ditch the Pills Use Natural Herbal Treatments to Heal Yourself (Natural and Restorative Herbal ... Guide to Healing Your Body, Mind, and Soul)

3.0 out of 5 stars Misses out Lavendar., 15 Jun 2014
This book looks good on the surface but seems to miss out the benefits of Lavendar as an anti-viral/antibiotic/anti-inflammatory unless that isn't classed as an herb but if so why is garlic classed as a herb.

Coin Roller 3d Pro
Coin Roller 3d Pro

3.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of my youth., 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Coin Roller 3d Pro (App)
Reminds me of the arcade games I played in Blackpool even down to the coin rolling on its edge before falling, for some the idea of rolling simulated £2 coins down a chute would be boring but there is some skill in getting the coin between the black lines & trying to hit the 'prize' icons which are moving across the screen. My only complaint is that sometimes the coin is clearly between the lines but it doesn't 'pay out'.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13