Profile for Katherine Marshall > Reviews

Katherine Marshall

Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-a-Boo Leaves Musical Mobile
Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-a-Boo Leaves Musical Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 22 Jun 2011
My daughter loves this and it buys me time to sleep/dry my hair/do make up etc etc and i got it whilst on offer at £24.95 yey

Clam Shell Case with Hello Kitty Pattern for Nintendo DSi Console
Clam Shell Case with Hello Kitty Pattern for Nintendo DSi Console

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab case for any hello kitty mad girl, 17 Jun 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My girl is crazy about hello kitty so this dsi cover made her day! Fitted perfecly, good quality and was a perfect price!

Purple Ronnie's Little Book for the World's Best Dad
Purple Ronnie's Little Book for the World's Best Dad
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect little gift for any dad, 17 Jun 2011
My 8 year old daughter cant wait to give her dad this for fathers day! Would be a great little gift for any occasion though. Great price and arrived quickly as well

Pampers New Baby Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Economy Packs of 54 (108 Nappies)
Offered by tarteg.cymru

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery!, 4 Feb 2011
Super speedy delivery of Pampers nappies that were the cheapest price available anywhere at the time. The price of these nappies varies on a daily basis, sometimes by many £'s. Keep your eyes on them, if you can, for a couple of weeks before purchasing so that you know when to buy at the best price. I was able to do this as I'm buying for a bump that is yet to arrive.

Bumble Bee Age 3-5
Bumble Bee Age 3-5
Offered by Kiddymania & Dollymania

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter wore it as a dance costume, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Bumble Bee Age 3-5 (Toy)
I was really pleased with this bumble-bee costume. My daughter needed a 'bee dress' for her classical character dance and this was perfect. It is much better quality than it looks in the picture and it looks like i paid a lot more for it than I did.