Profile for Katherine Marshall > Reviews

Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-a-Boo Leaves Musical Mobile
Fisher-Price Rainforest Peek-a-Boo Leaves Musical Mobile
Price: 37.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 22 Jun 2011
My daughter loves this and it buys me time to sleep/dry my hair/do make up etc etc and i got it whilst on offer at 24.95 yey

Clam Shell Case with Hello Kitty Pattern for Nintendo DSi Console
Clam Shell Case with Hello Kitty Pattern for Nintendo DSi Console

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab case for any hello kitty mad girl, 17 Jun 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My girl is crazy about hello kitty so this dsi cover made her day! Fitted perfecly, good quality and was a perfect price!

Purple Ronnie's Little Book for the World's Best Dad
Purple Ronnie's Little Book for the World's Best Dad
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect little gift for any dad, 17 Jun 2011
My 8 year old daughter cant wait to give her dad this for fathers day! Would be a great little gift for any occasion though. Great price and arrived quickly as well

Pampers New Baby Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Economy Packs of 54 (108 Nappies)
Offered by MSC Gifts & Gadgets
Price: 34.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery!, 4 Feb 2011
Super speedy delivery of Pampers nappies that were the cheapest price available anywhere at the time. The price of these nappies varies on a daily basis, sometimes by many 's. Keep your eyes on them, if you can, for a couple of weeks before purchasing so that you know when to buy at the best price. I was able to do this as I'm buying for a bump that is yet to arrive.

Bumble Bee Age 3-5
Bumble Bee Age 3-5
Offered by Kiddymania & Dollymania
Price: 21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter wore it as a dance costume, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: Bumble Bee Age 3-5 (Toy)
I was really pleased with this bumble-bee costume. My daughter needed a 'bee dress' for her classical character dance and this was perfect. It is much better quality than it looks in the picture and it looks like i paid a lot more for it than I did.