Profile for Naomi Leigh > Reviews

Content by Naomi Leigh

Naomi Leigh "NL" (UK)

Sterling Silver 1mm Rolo Chain Bracelet, Anklet, Necklace 7" 8" 9" 10" 12" 14" 16" 18" 20" 22" 24" 30" 36"
Offered by Ladelle-Designs

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace, correct length, 14 Mar 2014
I just didn't realise how thin it would be and it wasn't ideal for my pendent which I originally bought it for.

Three Stars Cartilage / Tragus Upper Ear Earring Ring Bar
Three Stars Cartilage / Tragus Upper Ear Earring Ring Bar
Offered by BodyTrend
Price: 1.92

3.0 out of 5 stars i like it looks good, 14 Mar 2014
Hurts a little when it is in the top of your ear when your laying on it but apart from that it is okay

Aurora Borealis Crystal Paved Butterfly Top Cartilage / Tragus Upper Ear Earring Bar
Offered by BodyTrend
Price: 2.74

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 14 Mar 2014
Rubbish quality, stones and the glue it was set it fell out within a couple of weeks! will not be purchasing again

Urns Uk Jewellery Ash Pendant Chelsea Design 24b, Amethyst
Urns Uk Jewellery Ash Pendant Chelsea Design 24b, Amethyst
Price: 30.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 14 Mar 2014
I bought this necklace to put my grandmas ashes in, I love it! Its perfect! It is quite heavy but that makes me realise that it is good quality. I bought an additional necklace due to me wanting a longer one, as I wanted it to go under my other necklace. It is discreet and when people comment on it, I don't have to tell them what it is, its a personal thing just for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire VS Paperwhite, 27 Nov 2013
**I will be posting this comment on the paperwhite product as well**

I love being up to date on the latest technology especially when it comes to my kindle.
I previously owned the 69 kindle and about 10 months ago I decided to upgrade my kindle. I was torn between the Paperwhite and the Kindle Fire. I followed the advice which my boyfriend suggested and bought my kindle fire, as I could use this to catch up on my emails (I am a student so I am constantly being emailed about lectures), I liked the fact it was touch screen and had a screen like my laptop.

I was drawn by the larger screen, the speakers with the Dolby Audio and the better screen resolution on the fire. I was using this for the reading my books whilst I was travelling to and from uni. I had to purchase a anti-glare screen protector as I found the glare was making it hard to read whilst I was on the bus. This didn't really make the glare go away fully but it helped. I then only used the fire for this only I never used all the other features.

I still felt like I was still missing something when I was reading. I then convinced myself to buy the paperwhite and I have never felt better when reading the books. The fact it is more like a book when I am reading I have already gone through two books in the space of 3 days.

What I am trying to say is the kindle fire is more for the watching films and browsing the internet, also playing games. Whereas the if you are looking for closely to the book feeling then you should definitely should get the paperwhite.

I know this might not be a very useful review but I wanted to get how I felt
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2014 3:35 AM BST

Price: 109.00

2,580 of 2,652 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Paperwhite VS Kindle Fire, 27 Nov 2013
**I will be posting this comment on the kindle fire product as well**

I know this might not be a very useful review but I wanted to get how I felt
Comment Comments (19) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2014 12:40 PM BST

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Leather Cover, Fuchsia (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation])
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best i`'ve had, 2 May 2013
.I am forever swapping covers for my kindle as I get bored quite easily,I had one of the cases with the elastic to fasten it. This cases is the best case I have,I have it in pink, I love the fact it puts my kindle to sleep as I am forever forgetting to switch it off , causing my battery to drain. Sleep mode doesn't seem to drain my battery, and I love the fact I can just open my kindle and it be at the place I left it at. The stand is sturdy and doesn't feel like it will fall over like my other cases have done. And it is very slim and not bulky like other cases so doesn't take much room in your bag.

Overall I would recommend that you buy one of these cases for your kindle worth the price!!!!