Profile for KindleLover > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 474

KindleLover "NL" (UK)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2
LOVE MY CASE / NEW ORANGE + PURPLE RAINBOW Rubberized See-Through Hard Case Cover for Apple Macbook Pro 13" 13.3" A1278 (will NOT fit retina display models)
Offered by Love My Case Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps my laptop nice and safe, 28 July 2015
keeps my laptop nice and safe, protects it really well against scraps and bump.

I travel around a lot with my laptop in work and on the way to and from work and this case and protected it throughout

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, 28 July 2015
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend to anyone. Was different reading from someone perspective who we usually get considered to be the bad person.

Jedi in Training Bodysuit/Romper/vest/T-Shirt, Feeding Bib & Beanie Hat/Cap Set Star Wars Black - 0 - 3 Months - Black
Offered by Acce Products

4.0 out of 5 stars sizes!, 28 July 2015
(bought size 0-3 months) these are really big american sizes and still don't fit the baby we bought them for and has outgrown his other 0-3 clothes he doesn't fit in this. The hat was too small at newborn size, the bib can go quite comfortably round an adults neck (we have tried). Other than that these are cute little clothes

The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder
The Lunar Chronicles: Cinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2015
loved the Sci-Fi twists in this cinderella retelling. Would recommend!

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass series Book 1)
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars a good book, 28 July 2015
overall i thought this book was ok and i would consider reading the next book in the series. I connected with the main character as well as all the other characters in this story. Maybe because i read a similar book at the same time I didn't enjoy it was much as I should. I would maybe re read this book in the future and update this review.

Overall i would still recommend this book to a reader

Angelfall: Penryn and the End of Days Book One
Angelfall: Penryn and the End of Days Book One

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, 28 July 2015
I have been putting this book of for a while because of the hype that I have seen on book tube and blog but I wish I hadn't I absolutely loved this book. It was a fast paced and I flew through, I managed to finish it within a day!

I loved the way the characters interacted with each other. The only character I didn't quite understand was her mother. Maybe once I read the next book I will connect with her more but I didn't seem to connect with her and this spoiled how i connected to the main character herself.

Other than that I would definitely recommend this book to anyone and everyone!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
GOOD QUALITY

Marked (Servants of Fate Book 1)
Marked (Servants of Fate Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars GO READ, 13 Jan. 2015
This is the first book I have read of Sarah Fine, I got this book through kindle first. I will write an honest review and I am not being paid to do this.

I choose this book as the little bit I knew about it grabbed my attention, a powerful family in future version of earth, who guide souls to where ever they are destined to go. who also work with in “harmony” with the people who mark their fates.

I love the main character Cacia, belongs to the powerful family but refuses to get sucked into the corporate world and works as a paramedic. This is where she meets Eli a man who has moved to the city and is landed as her partner. they blossom a relationship but this doesn't set its self in place until more than halfway through the book, which I personally like due to the fact that it hasn't happened in the first 3 pages like most books which contain romances.

its a paranormal fantasy romance book and it had me hooked from the minute I started reading it.
I recommend this book to anyone who loves fantasy and romance or paranormal action type books. GO READ!

Park House: A Terrifying True Story
Park House: A Terrifying True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I could not put it down. !, 30 Oct. 2014
I have just read this in 2 hours whilst sat in work! it was meant to be my travelling home book.. OMG I couldn't put it down, I can't believe someone went through this.. I want to know more

Sterling Silver 1mm Rolo Belcher Chain Bracelet, Anklet, Necklace 7" 8" 9" 10" 12" 14" 16" 18" 20" 22" 24" 30" 36"
Offered by Ladelle-Designs

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice necklace, correct length, 14 Mar. 2014
I just didn't realise how thin it would be and it wasn't ideal for my pendent which I originally bought it for.

Page: 1 | 2