Profile for Mrs. B. Webb > Reviews

Content by Mrs. B. Webb

Mrs. B. Webb

Page: 1 | 2
A Di Alessi Heart Shaped Coffee Spoons in 18/10 Stainless Steel Mirror Polished, Set of Four
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful present, 1 July 2014
I have bought these spoons a few times for engagement and wedding presents. They are really lovely and very suitable as a token gift. They always excite the recipient who has usually never seen them before.

Teatrino Italiano - Little Italian Theatre: Children S Plays for Readings, Recitals, School Performances, and Language Learning. (Scripts in English a (Readers Theatre)
by Long Bridge Publishing
Price: 12.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great, 2 April 2014
Although I am an adult learner I found this book very appealing. Since I want to be Italian through and through I have really enjoyed the nursery rhymes - like a child. Old MacDonald's Farm (accompanied by a YouTube clip) was quite a tongue twister. If you buy this for a child I am sure they will enjoy it too.

Binatone Speakeasy 210 Big Button GSM Mobile Phone
Binatone Speakeasy 210 Big Button GSM Mobile Phone
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 29.52

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK - just about, 12 Mar 2014
I don't believe this phone is OK for the people I guess it is intended for. We liked the idea of the SOS button and only wanted a Pay as You Go phone. We ordered a SIM card at the same time and inserted it into this phone. We didn't know that Orange would send a text informing us of our new mobile telephone number. Because it wasn't easy to set the phone up with the use of the instruction booklet I telephoned Binatone helpline. To their credit the person at the other end was as helpful as they could be but when I said this phone would probably be purchased for a Senior and the instruction book was almost useless they agreed. First of all they "helped" me delete the texts that had come through which I now know gave details of the phone number etc so we then had to start again with another SIM card. I could go on but suffice to say a relative who has used a Smartphone for ages took some time to set it all up for us. I would have bought it even knowing all this as if I need to hit the SOS button for help it should be easy. However, the instruction booklet needs to be re-written in words of one syllable for someone who may never have seen a mobile phone before. Hope I don't have to test it when help is needed!

66fit Arm and Leg Folding Pedal Exerciser
66fit Arm and Leg Folding Pedal Exerciser
Price: 25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Mar 2014
I read recently that it is better for health to keep moving all day rather than a burst once a day at the gym so decided to buy this exerciser as it seemed good value. Unfortunately, the range of the cycle means I can't have it under my desk as intended but my work allows me to have it at the side so that I use it on and off all day. In the evening when I am watching TV I sit with my feet on it and use it intermittently. I can feel that it is working the muscles intended and look forward to the ache going away! I am very pleased to have bought this item which is very well made and didn't need to be put together but was usable straight out of the box. I have recommended it to a friend who has two replacement knee joints and he too is impressed.

Perixx PERIPRO-401B, PS/2 to USB Adapter - For Keyboard & Mouse with PS2 Interface - Support PS/2 Port of KVM Switch - Built-in USB IC - Black
Offered by Perixx UK
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Not available on the High Street, 12 Mar 2014
I upgraded my computer and realised that the keyboard and mouse would not fit with the round ends instead of USB. I tried everywhere locally to buy these but computer shops just wanted to sell me new a keyboard and mouse. These leads are perfect and have saved me quite a bit of money so I'm very pleased.

Skincare by Persian Rose Rose Day Cream SPF15 50ml
Skincare by Persian Rose Rose Day Cream SPF15 50ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys
Price: 27.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, 12 Mar 2014
I am a great fan of Persian Rose and usually buy direct from them. I bought via Amazon as I wanted to have this product sent for a gift and thought this would be quicker. It arrived within 48 hours. All Persian Rose products are first-class and although not cheap I think they are good value. I always ask for them for birthday and Christmas presents and consider them a real treat. The person for whom the gift was intended, was very impressed too. Super.

Gildan Men's Soft Style V-Neck T-Shirt-White-sizeXL
Gildan Men's Soft Style V-Neck T-Shirt-White-sizeXL
Offered by Outdoor Trading
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely, soft bargain, 12 Mar 2014
I bought 6 of these T-Shirts and they are great. They are very soft and comfortable. They arrived the next day. I love them.

Black Leather Man Bag Travel Organiser or Camera Bag with mobile phone/ipod pocket on side
Offered by Supreme Leather
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very spacious, 8 April 2013
Since developing allergies I need a bag to carry almond milk in a flask and gluten free scones in a box. This bag is just the job with many compartments. Very good quality and a real bargain too.

EAR MASTER APS EAR MASTER PRO 6 Music library, musicpaper, dvd.. Software
EAR MASTER APS EAR MASTER PRO 6 Music library, musicpaper, dvd.. Software

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely super, 27 Mar 2013
I have only had this software for just over a week but I have improved a bit already. My aural skills are absolutely dreadful and I have just failed my Grade 5 piano exam because I got hardly any marks in the aural section. I am an adult who has been learning the piano for 7 years and in that time I have hardly progressed aurally. When the pitch is going up I hear that it is going down and that is just one of my problems. I have been using Ear Master every day for between 15 and 30 minutes and now I can hear which way the pitch is going which I consider a big step forward. I am very tenacious by nature and I have no doubt that if I use Ear Master regularly when I take my Grade 6 I will fare better. Ear Master means that I can sit and "sing" without having to trouble anybody else with the repetition of it and the dreadful squealing noise from me. I highly recommend it.

The Piano Shop on the Left Bank: Discovering a Forgotten Passion in a Paris Atelier
by Thad Carhart
Price: 8.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for piano lovers, 13 Oct 2012
I came across this book whilst searching for something else. I am interested in all things to do with pianos and am an adult learner. I have wanted to learn to play since childhood but my parents couldn't afford lessons but I am learning now so no looking back. I own a black, upright Yamaha but aspire to a french-polished grand. I sit at my piano most days, sometimes for up to 4 hours and don't care what I am doing with it so long as I can be near to it. I do not find scales boring and I enjoy every second I am with my piano. If this sounds like you, you will enjoy this book. It is for anyone who just loves the instrument and wants to talk about it and look at it in whatever form it comes. I also learned quite a bit too.

Page: 1 | 2