Profile for Mr. M. Leather > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Leather

Mr. M. Leather

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
The Best Dad Ultimate Retro Sweets Gift Box - By Moreton Gifts - Perfect Father's Day, Birthday, Thank you Present
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it fot Fathers Day as my dad has a sweet tooth., 18 July 2015
Bought it fot Fathers Day as my dad has a sweet tooth.

Gold / Silver I Love You To The Moon & Back Necklace Pendant Charm Gift Present (Mom)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2015
Bought for my mum to cheer her up. As she was abit down in the dumps.

Mork & Mindy: Complete Collection [DVD]
Mork & Mindy: Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robin Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my collection and I could show it to ..., 14 Jun. 2015
Bought for my collection and I could show it to other younger relatives so they could see what I used to watch.

TRIXES Home Security Wedge Door Stop Alarm System Intruder Detection (1 x 9V)
TRIXES Home Security Wedge Door Stop Alarm System Intruder Detection (1 x 9V)
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for all the family as my mum has decided ..., 14 Jun. 2015
Bought for all the family as my mum has decided to sleepwalk. She has been found at the top of the stairs and I got it so we could have peace of mind and that my mum would be a little safer.

MR. BEAN Complete Collection BEANTASTIC: Complete TV-Series / Mr. Bean's Holiday [2007] / The Ultimate Disaster Movie [1997] / Mr. Bean Volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4(6 DVD Collectors Box Set) [IMPORT]
Offered by brrsales

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jun. 2015
Bought for my collection and because I liked everything Rowan Atkinson does.

8 x 3M SCOTCHBRITE LINT ROLLERS - NEW STOCK - PET HAIR - FLUFF REMOVAL
8 x 3M SCOTCHBRITE LINT ROLLERS - NEW STOCK - PET HAIR - FLUFF REMOVAL
Offered by UK ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars It was so easy to use even my mum who is in a ..., 14 Jun. 2015
bought so we had something to clean a rug with hair on it. It was so easy to use even my mum who is in a wheelchair most of the time.

Bionic Woman: The Complete Series [DVD]
Bionic Woman: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 April 2015
bought as a present and I have not got anything back yet.bought

The Bionic Woman - Complete [DVD] [1975]
The Bionic Woman - Complete [DVD] [1975]
Dvd ~ Lindsay Wagner

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 April 2015
bought as a present and I have not got anything back yet.

3 x 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles Set - Titanic Wonders Of The World Norway 05130
3 x 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles Set - Titanic Wonders Of The World Norway 05130
Offered by PDK Toys, Games & Music

5.0 out of 5 stars purchased this for a present. The person I bought ..., 21 Mar. 2015
purchased this for a present. The person I bought it for likes jigsaws and does alot of them. So I would only find out anything about it when she has finished it.

Handmade Gold Leaf Rose 24K Leaf Gift Mothers day Anniversary Valentines Flower
Handmade Gold Leaf Rose 24K Leaf Gift Mothers day Anniversary Valentines Flower

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what it's like as I have only just got it, 7 Mar. 2015
Anyone that is considering buying this item please beware. You have to pay p&p even if you chose free p&p when you order this. As I found out when I had to pay the postage before I recieved it. Don't know what it's like as I have only just got it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12