Profile for MrCooling > Reviews

MrCooling (London)

CORD NAME CLIPS TO LABEL ELECTRICAL CABLES SET OF 10
CORD NAME CLIPS TO LABEL ELECTRICAL CABLES SET OF 10
Offered by A&JBargains4U

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had read the reviews before I purchased - AVOID, 3 Jan 2014
As all the others say, complete rubbish and a waste of money.
They do not stay on perfectly normal sized electrical cables.
Poor quality, cheap and rubbish.
Avoid.

Bedsit Disco Queen: How I grew up and tried to be a pop star
Bedsit Disco Queen: How I grew up and tried to be a pop star
by Tracey Thorn

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read., 15 Mar 2013
Have literally just finished reading this and I have to say it is absolutely brilliant - must read for any fan of music.

And by that, I do mean fan of music...not just Everything But The Girl. To be honest, I am not much of a fan of their music, but I found this a highly entertaining and interesting read - full of real insight into the musuc business, the way musicians are influenced and create their work, and the life of a musician. It is also brilliantly written, with a lovely, glib sense of humour and a personality that really drew me in.

I would also say that I am also reappraising the EBTG output as a result of reading this - I admit that I had pigeon-holed them in the exact way Tracey said they feared they were, and even raged against at one point. Now I fully appreciate their ethos, their personalities and their intent, I look forward to listening to their albums with a different point of view.

A cracking read.

KAVAJ leather case cover "Berlin" for the new Apple iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2 black - genuine leather with stand-up feature
Offered by KAVAJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, well crafted case, 17 May 2012
This is an excellent case for the iPad (3).

I was looking for a case similar to the original Apple iPad case and after a lot on hunting opted with the Kavaj Berlin.
Similar cases are all around the same price make but were not leather and many involved purchasing from abroad - with associated import taxes.

I am very pleased with my decision.
The Berlin is well crafted from lovely, quality leather, it fits perfectly and securely holds the iPad in place - with a velcro fastening.

All the cut outs for the ports, cameras, mic, etc are perfectly positioned.

And there are no problems at all with the auto-sleep feature (putting the iPad to sleep when you close the cover). This seems to have dogged many of the new iPad cases but not here - works perfectly every time.

If, like me, anyone is looking for a case similar in style to the original Apple iPad case, I highly recommend this one.

Great, fast service from Kavaj as well.