Profile for Lorraine > Reviews

Jake Bugg
Jake Bugg
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Jake Bugg (Audio CD)
Bought many cds in the past always finding a few good tracks but the majority rubbish. Jake Bugg has not dissappointed me every track is excellent, we cant stop listening to it. I have recommended this cd to lots of friends,but those that have heard it ask who is singing as it sounds so good. Hope he keeps producing this quality.

James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
Price: 43.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 July 2013
Excellent quality and service. Always use this product due to dog having food allergy to other products. My dog loves it

James Wellbeloved Adult Fish and Rice Kibble 15 kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Fish and Rice Kibble 15 kg
Price: 43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 1 April 2013
I choose this product as i have used JWB as my dog has a food allergy, and I thought she would like this fish and rice. She absolutely loves it. It is about half the shop prices. Recommended for any dog ,but great for dogs with food allergies. You will need to feed for 12 weeks for symptoms to go, but well worth the wait. Happy dog again with no scratching etc

Eukanuba Puppy and Junior Large Breed Dry Food 15 kg
Eukanuba Puppy and Junior Large Breed Dry Food 15 kg
Price: 37.90

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 18 Dec 2012
very pleased with item, so much cheaper than buying from the shop. I dont think my puppy needs as much of this food, she seems to be satisfied on less. recommend

James Wellbeloved Adult Lamb and Rice Kibble 15 kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Lamb and Rice Kibble 15 kg
Price: 43.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Used it to prevent itching caused by food allergy, 18 Dec 2012
I was using James Wellbeloved Turkey and rice for my dog as she has a food allergy, I bought the Lamb and rice,but she started to itch again, so I am thinking it maybe the Lamb and rice. I put her back on Turkey and rice and she is ok again.

Remington D5015 Pro 2100 Hair Dryer
Remington D5015 Pro 2100 Hair Dryer
Price: 18.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 18 Dec 2012
Very pleased with it, powerful. Recommended item. thought the price was very good and the hairdryer is very good quality

Beckham Intimately Her Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml
Beckham Intimately Her Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals
Price: 8.67

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 18 Dec 2012
After spraying it on it doesnt seem to have a scent to it, I bought the David Beckham as well and that seems to be the same

James Wellbeloved Junior Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
James Wellbeloved Junior Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
Offered by The Pet Shop & Reptile Ranch
Price: 44.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Nov 2012
Well pleased with this item.1 of my other dogs suffered with a food allergy so I put her on James Wellbeloved and it has improved her condition big time. So I bought the Junior for my puppy.Very good product.