Profile for Bonjour > Reviews

Content by Bonjour

Bonjour

External USB 2.0 Slim DVD CD R/RW Drive Burner Writer for Netbook, Notebook, Desktop, Laptop, Webook Plug and Play for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,8 Apple OSx. This is a DVD Writer
Offered by BarnacleBay Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Product, 30 April 2012
The reviews were confusing on this item, so made contact with seller to confirm whether suitable for both CD & DVD RW which they advised it was. Delivery a bit slow as 5 days before being posted. It ripped CDs OK, but wouldn't load program CDs or my printer drivers, so I didn't get to test the backup to DVD or play DVDs as I returned it as faulty. The seller refunded me promptly for the faulty item and I cannot fault their customer service, just the product I received."

Pimp My Site: The DIY Guide to SEO, Search Marketing, Social Media and Online PR
by Paula Wynne

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource!, 6 Jan 2012
I wish I'd had this when I first started my internet business, but even after running a website for several years now, I still found this a handy tool.
Written in an easy to understand way and ideal for those new to the internet. I haven't read Paula's other book 'Create a Successful Website' but expect it to also be a great tool together with this book for anyone starting out.