Profile for Amanda > Reviews

The Almond Tree
by Michelle Cohen Corasanti
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent novel!, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Almond Tree (Paperback)
I bought this as a gift & the person who read it said it was a thought provoking, excellent read.

LCD Screen Cleaning Kit complete with microfibre cloth, anti-static brush and storage bag.
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd
Price: 3.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Very practical, 17 Jun 2014
I am pleased with the way the cloth & liquid clean my computer screen. However the brush is not terribly useful.

Signare Fashion Tapestry tassel bag/hand bag/shoulder bag in Butterfly design
Signare Fashion Tapestry tassel bag/hand bag/shoulder bag in Butterfly design
Offered by Signare
Price: 27.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful butterflies, 17 Jun 2014
This bag has a lovely summery feel about it. I am pleased with the quality. However it is very roomy so I would have liked some more inside pockets to separate my bits & bobs! Overall delightful.

Salonica, City of Ghosts: Christians, Muslims and Jews
Salonica, City of Ghosts: Christians, Muslims and Jews
by Mark Mazower
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal gift!, 17 Jun 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for as a gift for a close family member who is interested in history & originally from Salonica.

Country Love Crafts Oval Box Papier Mache
Country Love Crafts Oval Box Papier Mache
Price: 2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Decorative box, 17 Jun 2014
I am very happy with this papier mache oval box. It is exactly what I expected it to be! I look forward to decorating it.

Museums and Galleries Marketing. Classics 10.5 x 10.5 x 1.2cm Poppies Designed Note Card with Envelope (Box of 8)
Offered by Museums & Galleries
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful poppies!, 17 Jun 2014
These are lovely little note cards & the painting of the poppies is gorgeous. I was just a little taken aback by the size of the cards but appreciate I did not pay enough attention to the dimensions mentioned. Overall, I am very happy with them.

Andre Apricot Poodle 16" by Douglas Cuddle Toys
Andre Apricot Poodle 16" by Douglas Cuddle Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars Toy poodle, 5 Dec 2011
This is an adorable soft toy. The fabric is beautifully soft. However, the fur leaks so I am not overjoyed with that!

Micro Filter for BT / Talk Talk / Sky Broadband- Cable Type
Micro Filter for BT / Talk Talk / Sky Broadband- Cable Type
Offered by ETechland
Price: 2.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Micro Filter, 19 July 2011
I was delighted by the prompt delivery of my microfilter, happy with the quality and the price.Micro Filter for BT / Talk Talk / Sky Broadband- Cable Type