Profile for dasha > Reviews

Nave Super
Nave Super
Price: 4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle bought, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nave Super (Kindle Edition)
A beautifully simple book with a character you can't help but feel absorbed into. If you liked "The Curious Incident" this is for you.

Also Suitable For Left-handed, 100% Bamboo Foldable Laptop Table, Folding Bed Table, Lengthen Size, FBT04-L-N + A placemat Free!
Offered by SoBuy-Shop
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this nearly everyday, 17 Dec 2013
It's everything I expected and more. I'm really impressed with the quality for the price.
Dispatched in good time.
Really clever item! I can't believe not more people use these!

Wild Animals (Touch, Feel & Hear)
Wild Animals (Touch, Feel & Hear)
by Inc. Penton Overseas
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars ripped!, 17 Dec 2013
This is such a lovely book but it was in mediocre condition. I expected it to be a bit better - it had a bite out of one end of it! Still, we knew it wouldn't be perfect and expected it to be "okay".

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time, 17 Dec 2013
Delivered on time. In great condition. I haven't used it yet but I was advised to use this for crafts and sewing.

Kundera Milan : Book of Laughter and Forgetting(Us)
Kundera Milan : Book of Laughter and Forgetting(Us)
by Milan Kundera

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful writing, 17 Dec 2013
Excellent condition, fantastic price and timely dispatch.

The book is a beautiful piece of literature which will take you on a very unconventional narrative journey! Enjoy the ride.

Lake Como
Lake Como
by Srdjan Valjarevic

5.0 out of 5 stars A quietly humorous and poignant read, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Lake Como (Paperback)
Valjarevic's writing offers a beautiful richness and sophistication in its simplicity.

Our nameless narrator is quiet and straightforward in a world of confusion and conventions. The story begins with his travel from Serbia, recently former Yugoslavia, to the picturesque Bellagio on Lake Como to take temporary residence in a prolific retreat for intellectuals, sponsored by Rockerfeller. He is an outsider, he observes as celebrated intellectuals from all over the world come and go, talking openly about their work and giving lectures and farewell speeches. Our nameless narrator drinks and takes in his surroundings (and drinks some more) whilst making beautiful friendships in unexpected places, taking us beyond the gates of the intellectual international community and into the heart of Bellagio and it's colourful residents.

You may pick up on the "Serbian mentality" of the protagonist, and indeed there would be many subtle references to it, perhaps making the book far richer if you understand this - but it may also be appreciated as a book on the human mentality, on our confusion and longing, on the chaos of life, on our contemporary anxieties and the beauty and madness in it all.

Ladies Dogtooth UK Made Tabards - Navy/Turquoise/Royal/Pink (6 Sizes)
Ladies Dogtooth UK Made Tabards - Navy/Turquoise/Royal/Pink (6 Sizes)
Offered by NGB_Direct
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Oct 2012
Just what I needed. Perfectly fit size 24 female - plus stains come off easy, and it's fast to dry.

Security & Money Belt Waist Bum Bag - Travel Accessory Wallet (Black)
Security & Money Belt Waist Bum Bag - Travel Accessory Wallet (Black)
Offered by Just4ugifts

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 20 Sep 2012
Not bad if you don't mind very, very cheap plasticy material and it's extremely compact and thin - this may be good if that's what you're looking for but I wanted something more sturdy and bulky.

Snopake Zippa Bag A4 Pack of 25 YELLOW 325 x 235mm
Snopake Zippa Bag A4 Pack of 25 YELLOW 325 x 235mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Sep 2012
Exactly what I was expecting, these envelopes have helped me so much in my work. They're sturdy and great value - I wouldn't hesitate to buy more.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was hoping for, 20 Sep 2012
The trolley doesn't stand up on it's own, it topples over with heavy weight and it doesn't have firm handles so it's not very easy to pull along. Mainly it doesn't stand up on it's own which is highly irritating, especially if you're travelling about and need a hassle free journey. I regret buying it.

Page: 1 | 2